Vid round 2

• isu22andy

I got covid again . Not to get any stupid debates but any one have any first hand experiences with getting over this splitting headache ? I don’t remember it being this bad the first time around . I can hardly stand to be around a tv or video . Currently in bed . 2nd day of this garbage . Was supposed to be on a fishing trip with my buddies too .

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I didn’t get a headache if I didn’t look at a screen. But reading this post will give you one since you have to see it on a screen. Hope you feel better soon.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Pounding, pulsating headaches for about 2 days was one of the worst symptoms I experienced. Hope you feel better soon.

Pain reliever seemed to help me, at least slightly. I am allergic to ibuprofen so I take tylenon/acetaminophen. That and lots of rest.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I’ve never had Covid… but would guess your best bet is rest, hydration, and tylenol

Being sick sucks. Best of luck.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

any one have any first hand experiences with getting over this splitting headache ?

Someplace around the 2nd or 3rd week of the same splitting headache I asked for a bullet in the head. Although it just wouldn’t go away, I of course wasn’t serious. Somewhere around 4 weeks I notice my carry weapon had disappeared.

There was a concern I might have been serious.

Water. Lots of water. More so if your sheets are wet from sweating
    Then alternate between Advil and Tylenol.

Might not be the best advice, but I eventually realized that I lived.

PS Get to the hospital if feel the slightest bit short of breath!

MX1825

Haven’t had Covid so no advice there for ya. Normally headache treatment is rest, fluids(water&juices), Tylenol. Missing the fishing trip would also make my blood boil. flame

The other option is enough alcohol to kill the pain till you wake up. whistling

Best of luck and get well soon.

Riverrat

So if you got it the first time it was the ‘rona and if you get it the second time it’s called The Vid?

isu22andy

First time I got it It hit me like a wall on the plane ride from Mexico . Tested negative to leave by Mexico standards !

Deuces

First time I got it It hit me like a wall on the plane ride from Mexico . Tested negative to leave by Mexico standards !

Ha, about the same here. Had covi week b4 leaving, found a doc thru a friend that would give a note giving me the OK for travel in case I tested positive down there, s8nce u can test positive for weeks after. The swab they do is laughable, didn’t even hit the inside of nose.

Luckily my bout w it was 24hrs then gone. My J and J shot mightve helped, although I’m bummed I have a tracking chip forever now doah

Riverrat

Those tracking chips are kinda nice though, I already used em twice to sell my relatives genetic information to the Zuck so he can make reptoid clones.

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

People still believe in that?

isu22andy

Haha I get what your saying but good lord I was hit like a freight train last night and this morning . Honestly the last hour or two I’ve perked up dramatically .

Deuces

Whhhaaaaat!?

How do you NOT believe there was an almost immediate, secret and massive production of microchips capable of DNA sequencing with the ability to relay that information in a size small enough to go undetected and fit thru a vaccine shot?!

I figure if I can get enough alcohol in the bloodstream over the long haul it’ll deteriorate it inoperable. It’s work, but it’s for my health toast

JEREMY
    BP

How do you NOT believe there was an almost immediate, secret and massive production of microchip

Thats where all the chips went so they couldnt finish building vehicles. I had no heated steering wheel for a year cause somebody got my chip injected. That sucks.

Pig-hunter
    Southern Minnesota

Advil. Or now they make this stuff that is ibuprofin and non-aspirin mixed.

Or, Mask up!, get your vax!, social distance!, wash your hands!, use sanitizer!, make sure you test!, contact trace!

Fauci would also like a phone call if you’re willing? mrgreen

LabDaddy1

The other option is enough alcohol to kill the pain till you wake up. whistling

Yeah that sounds like great advice. What better to heal this headache than a massive hangover and some bonus dehydration!? Lol jester

isu22andy

Feeling quite a bit better . Back to normal. About 24 -30 hours of not much fun.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Good to hear!

CaptainMusky

My buddy was scheduled for a heart procedure and starting feeling like crap. Covid. Had to push it back into October now. His symptoms are different. He has diarrhea

bigcrappie
    Blaine

The only thing that helps me was to go fishing for a week. LOL

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I’ve either never had it (doubtful) or I never had that symptom. I hate headaches.

isu22andy

My wife’s been in direct contact with me all week . Absolutely zero issues. I still have a small sore throat and congestion but went out and wet a line this afternoon quick cause the itch was so bad from sitting inside all weekend while my buddies are hammering fish and beers.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.