soldVexilar fl-20 power head.

• ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

I am going to upgrade to flx-28 power head and I am looking to sell my fl-20 power head.
    It is in excellent (like new) condition.
    Used approximately 15 to 20 times.
    Would like to get $350 ???

Please text me at 715-two two two-9215.

Thanks,
    Lance

ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

I just realized that I can’t use my tri beam transducer with the flx-28 so that goes with the power head for $350

Wiljo Korpela

Will a flx 28 power head work with the fl-20 iceducer? It will all line up right? I plan on doing the same upgrade soon

ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

Will a flx 28 power head work with the fl-20 iceducer? It will all line up right? I plan on doing the same upgrade soon

The flx-28 should use the pro ice ducer

Ernest Wilt Jr

All vexilar ice transducers are interchangeable between all head units. Your tri beam will work on the 28. Power cords may differ between models

ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

All vexilar ice transducers are interchangeable between all head units. Your tri beam will work on the 28. Power cords may differ between models

According to b the Vexilar tech, the trip beam may work but it won’t work to the units full potential.
    The 28 is designed to work with the pro view

Ernest Wilt Jr

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Ernest Wilt Jr wrote:</div>

According to b the Vexilar tech, the trip beam may work but it won’t work to the units full potential.

Sorry , but that tech is full of poop. I have a tri beam on mine because I prefer how my 28 performs with it. I have pro views on other units that I’m fine with, but my 28 works best with other transducers. My advice is try different ones and decide what works best for you.

ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>ski junkie wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>ski junkie wrote:</div>

Sorry , but that tech is full of poop. I have a tri beam on mine because I prefer how my 28 performs with it. I have pro views on other units that I’m fine with, but my 28 works best with other transducers. My advice is try different ones and decide what works best for you.

Thank you for the great news.
    I will try that.

Lance

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Vexilar fl-20 power head.’ is closed to new replies.