Veterans Day

• Art Green
    Brookfield,WI

Don’t for get your favorite veteran today!

Semper Fi!

Dan
    Southeast MN

Happy Vets Day to all Veterans. Like I’ve mentioned before on this site, a special thank you to Vietnam vets. You all never got received back home the way you should’ve, but instead of letting that get you down you’ve helped make things better for future generations. When I came back from Iraq in 2004 and 2007 there were always large groups of Vietnam vets welcoming us home. A truly humbling experience. Thank you gentleman.

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

Thanks to all Veterans…much appreciated.

Pete

mr-special
    MPLS

Thx u very much you all our Vets

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

God Bless everyone of you.

Tuma
    Inactive
    Farmington, MN

All Veterans, thank you. applause

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I know I can’t speak for everyone my age, so I won’t.

When I think about all the dads, would be dads, uncles, men and women that went to where ever they were needed and what they sacrificed for my family to enjoy “life” as we know it today…it’s just amazing.

I know my dad saw many of his friends and class mates die in WWII. A few of then right beside him. I’m pretty sure that’s why he would get pretty riled up when someone burned a flag. But that’s not the point here.

My life as I know it today came from the blood of some of my relatives, my dad’s back and 100’s of thousands of people over the years.

When I say Thank You Veterans, my family and I mean Thank You Veterans. I truly appreciated Life, Love and Liberty that came from you’re/their service.

Dusty Gesinger
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

Thanks vets! You are amazing!

Iowaboy1

thanks to all of the vets who served and all who gave the ultimate sacrifice for the freedoms I enjoy today,your time and effort is appreciated by all of us.

my father served in the navy during the Korean conflict between 1950-1953 on the USS Shelton DD-790.
    his ship was hit directly several times from the shore batteries and nearly sunk while they were shelling the enemy.

dad,his buddy,the captain,and a handful of others saved that ship by handing the powder hand over hand up from the powder room while the ship was on fire.
    the powder was thrown overboard to keep the ship from being blown to pieces.
    he also got to see several friends shot/blown to bits during this,I will never forget the nightmares he suffered many years after this.

to you the veterans whether you had to endure this kind of thing or not,I know God himself will wipe those memories away,and say well done thou good and faithful servant,may He bless and keep you all of your days.
    please accept my humble thank you,sheldon.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.