Vehicle Warranty

• Tom Albrecht
    Eau Claire

I am so sick of getting these vehicle warranty notices. Somehow they are able to leave a voicemail without even calling my phone and get around the blocked number function. Almost all of them are on vehicles I don’t even own anymore. How are these calls even legal and not considered fraud?

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Your not alone. flame some of those voicemails sounds a little threatening I noticed too. sad

Hodag Hunter
    Northern Wisconsin

Just had one 2 minute ago. No…….pressing 2 does not put me on the don’t call list as they promise.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Just had one 2 minute ago. No…….pressing 2 does not put me on the don’t call list as they promise.

Grrrr. flame just got another. flame and your correct, 2 does not get you on the do not call list. flame

And if I don’t do the warranty, I’m responsible for all fees. Yea not crap sherlock. crazy

Anonymous
    Inactive

I sometimes have a bit o fun, when they ask about the vehicle, I tell them they called me and should know that. If not I have a 98 Honda accord, that is usually followed by a hang up

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

I had two calls already this morning… wish there was a way to stop the calls.

tindall
    Minneapolis MN

I don’t even answer calls anymore that aren’t in my contacts. It is becoming problematic though as different school or medical people call…

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Dont give your real phone number, dont answer any number you dont know.
    I get very little BS calling, Knock on wood…

Jeremy
    Richland County, WI

Don’t press any numbers on the phone if you do answer as that confirms the call got through, they give up on my cousin when he tells them he has a 1977 Ford F350 but they still keep calling him

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

I keep getting calls where packages with drugs and money have been seized on the border with my name on them.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I keep getting calls where packages with drugs and money have been seized on the border with my name on them.

Well let’s pick them up

MNdrifter

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Steve Hix wrote:</div>

Well let’s pick them up

rotflol I’m down. I feel a case or two of blue smoothies we could road trip it in a couple days. Who’s driving? rotflol

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.