Used Box Fan – Free

• buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Do you have any more pictures or a shot of the hour meter? I’m still debating if I should pull the trigger or not. I am looking for one to circulate fresh air in my muskie cleaning shack, but am hesitant to buy used without a warranty.

Adam Steffes

Do you have any more pictures or a shot of the hour meter? I’m still debating if I should pull the trigger or not. I am looking for one to circulate fresh air in my muskie cleaning shack, but am hesitant to buy used without a warranty.

I will have to take it to the dealer to get a print out of the hours

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

I will buy it as soon as my stimulus check arrives.
    Will it fit in a Prius?

robby
    Quad Cities

Everyone why are you poking poop? Can you not see that this is a custom painted Gem? Holy smokes. You ingrates! I just wish I could afford it. Story of my life. My Pad would be so cool. Me too! Pun Intended. lol.

luttes
    Maplewood/WBL

Does this model have Side Imaging? If not, you’re asking waaayyyy tooo much. I can get a current model with Side Imaging for 1/2 the price new. I’ll give you 1/4 of what you’re asking if you deliver to me by noon today.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

I am looking for one to circulate fresh air in my muskie cleaning shack, but am hesitant to buy used without a warranty.

Winner.

Grouse

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Is this still available?

Adam Steffes

Some real zingers in here…nicely done

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.