Urban Dictionary

• Deleted

I didn’t know what a “crotch goblin” was until yesterday – when I looked it up in the urban dictionary, after seeing this hilarious bumper sticker.

Attachments:
    1. CD4DB2D9-275D-4D6A-9A39-7DA4B78628B9.jpeg

blackbay
    mn

Without looking it up first, I’m guessing crotch goblins are the same, or similar, to rug rats.

Deleted

Yup

Attachments:
    1. 4BA40730-749F-4F2E-83B5-CB0BFB4DB0FC.png

blackbay
    mn

I have to admit the sticker gave it away.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Don’t see the humor here. Threads like this add no value to the forum.

Cue the “lighten up Francis” comments. Or, call me a snowflake. That’s always a good burn.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Cue the “lighten up Francis” comments. Or, call me a snowflake. That’s always a good burn.

I agree. I’ll never be profiled as a “snowflake” I’m sure of that.

But I’m not finding the humor in “crotch goblin” either.

For those of us with young children or for me many young grandchildren who are all over the “spectrum”, I would never look down on them as an infection or infestation such as “crotch spawn”.

For crying out loud.

Can a baby or small toddler tell you they have a pounding headache, or a sore throat? Or maybe there’s always a ringing in their ears driving them nuts, but they can’t explain that to you either.

For some people, kids might be a curse, for other’s no matter how they be…they’re a blessing.

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Matt Moen wrote:</div>

For those of us with young children or for me many young grandchildren who are all over the “spectrum”, I would never look down on them as an infection or infestation such as “crotch spawn”.

OMG. All the bump sticker is saying is to vaccinate your child.

It’s not calling autistic kids crotch spawn.. okay ???? (Insert okay symbol here) now I’m a racist

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

Must have skipped the avocado toast jester

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Hmmm…doesn’t it really rely on how the descriptions are used?

I referred to my Favorite Daughter many time as a rug rat affectionately.

Now if that bumper sticker were to say “Vaccinate your child”, it wouldn’t be posted here reminding folks to have their kids vaccinated. (Although I’m not sure anyone needs to be reminded now a day) Last week she called me an old fart. I think she still loves me.

There are many people ice fishing now. coffee

Deuces

Guess we know who has a couple unvaccinated crotch goblins here whistling

404 ERROR
    MN

I love my crotch goblins. A lot.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Matt Moen wrote:</div>

Guess we know who has a couple unvaccinated crotch goblins here whistling

Only one for me….she is very vaccinated. Our daughter got exposed to measles when she was 2 weeks old from an unvaccinated kid. Luckily didn’t get it but if you have a scare like that you become pretty vocal about vaccinations.

I don’t have an issue with the vaccination part……

Deuces

Our second kid had a vaccination that made her start seizuring in Mom’s hands as a baby, don’t think she ever got over that one. They’re all up to date on them but doesn’t mean like em.

Just trying to have a lil fun with ya man, if you’re in need of a Claw and a hug, I can shoot over tonight toast

Deleted

I thought it was about STD’s, (at first) – crotch goblins. It made me laugh.

Once I looked it up later in the urban dictionary, I realized it was a bumper sticker for vaccinating your children. I’m old and not up on all the lingo.

This was a car in red wing.

On another note, my brother in law was called a twatwaffle last week. Look that one up for some laughs. It ain’t dirty like it sounds.

Deleted

Attachments:
    1. 4C5DD839-3F66-4DD4-AE8F-FD1F03B3A1C1.png

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Apparently the topic of crotch goblins is like a snowflake detector, and we aint talkin radar here…
    Nobody asked if you were “offended” or if you didnt find it funny…

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Our second kid had a vaccination that made her start seizuring in Mom’s hands as a baby, don’t think she ever got over that one. They’re all up to date on them but doesn’t mean like em.

Just trying to have a lil fun with ya man, if you’re in need of a Claw and a hug, I can shoot over tonight toast

It’s all good, Nick. My sensitivity meter must be a little high today. I’ll be bringing you a clawserole for Christmas dinner. When should we be over?

Attachments:
    1. 337D0B9B-1C9F-4840-9576-71A0715E1AAA.jpeg

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

OMG. All the bump sticker is saying is to vaccinate your child.

It’s not calling autistic kids crotch spawn.. okay ???? (Insert okay symbol here) now I’m a racist

My sensitivity meter must be a little high today.

Yes, I will confess my comment last night was an overreaction and I replied with a knee-jerk. Probably because I’ve been witness to kids that don’t always color inside the lines and how some “characterizations” may seem harmless and humorous for most, can be harmful and hurtful for other’s that don’t line up the same as the rest of us.

But it’s all good, I know the intent of the post was not malicious.

And on the subject of vaccines, I’m hearing of some large type “B” flu outbreaks in schools the last couple days. sad

Deuces

Pretty sure a cherry claw would go good at pie time!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.