6 days…..

• timmy

The weather forecast is calling for some cool weather next week – through the weekend…….

tick, tock…..tick tock……

T

rubber
    river falls wi

cant wait

timmy

Quote:

Is it time yet?????????

It might not be time yet, but it is now a day closer……

tick tock…..

SL

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Long range forecast shows cloudy and 69 Sat. I’ll be sitting in my truck at dark thirty waiting to hit my first covert. Last year I started a little early. Seemed light enough out until I walked into the trees…

Cant wait to hear that first flush. Love that sound.

timmy

Quote:

Last year I started a little early. Seemed light enough out until I walked into the trees…

If you are walking into trees, it is definately too dark out.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Those stinkin’ grouse scared the pants off me a last weekend. Walking out of a baiting site and have a bird flush under your feet gets the blood flowing.

Good luck boys!!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

3 days!!!!!!

Quick story-went to Gander yesterday to buy some shells and non-res lic for Wi. With all the ammo they have I could not find what I prefer which has always been popular. Also they rearranged the store so there is no longer a pathway directly to the gun section. I walked out and went to [censored] where I rarely shop. To my suprise they had my favorite ammo and it was $9/box cheaper than comparable at Gander. I miss the old Burger Bros and Sportsmans Warehouse.

ps-censored = dics.

timmy

3 days is right, Mike!!
    Frost on the pumpkins this morning………….

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Opened in Michigan today. Some lucky hunters are eating Grouse over there tonight. Or as we called them in Michigan, Pat. Which reminds me I didnt call them Grouse until I moved here. Now it seems wierd to call them Pat even though my family in Michigan still does.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Hell Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s coming….I can smell them northwoods from here/

timmy

one more wake-up and it is go time. 29 degrees here this AM. I will be rolling out of the house around 8 and strapping the bell on the dog about 8:15……

Good luck to all of you – and most importantly –

HAVE A SAFE HUNT.

T

diver1080
    Yorkville, IL

You guys are killing me! I have 2 more weeks until I get up north for a week of hunting . Good luck this weekend!
    Dan

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

My wife scheduled a haircut for my locks tomorrow a.m. before work at 8:30, guess I gotta get up a little earlier now…

Mark

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Have fun all , make sure you bring the cameras

corey_waller
    hastings mn

good luck guys and shoot straight!!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.