Pheasant Pictures

• dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Hi Wade,

How about ethernet cables? I need a 2’er.

Dan

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Ok lets see them pictures of Roosters, Buddies and Pups! Here is the place to put up all those pictures from Fall 2008 Harvests.

craig daugherty
    Osseo, Mn

Haven’t even been out yet! Going this weekend with “Grifter” and his group on Saturday Morning. Hopefully, we will get some of those birds on the ground.

livetofishmn
    Mankato, Mn

Went out Saturday for a few hours and ended up empty handed, didn’t even see a bird. Hunted in southern Mn south of Austin. A lot of corn in yet. Had a great time though

neverhome
    Anoka county

Got out on opener just west of the metro and got my two quick, but it was too warm! Went to the same area on Monday and saw one hen, but got soaked in the rain. The dog seemed like he would have gone all day with that weather . Headed to the Litchfield area on Tuesday with a guy from work and we got four. The wife was not happy when the dog came back with the bloody eyes and nose She dose not understand that he loves it and is not in pain Leaving for N dakota on Sunday to chase some roosters. Can’t wait

Lets see some photos guys

Don Hanson

WI. opener was this weekend. Got out to do alot of walking on Saturday. 50% of us manage to get birds. Sunday was a little easier, I think we had our birds in about 15 minutes.

Doc, does that background give you an idea where we were Sunday?

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Here is from Hoven SD on opener. Stacie, Rufus and I!

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Quote:

Here is from Hoven SD on opener. Stacie, Rufus and I!

Lip that was nice of Stacie, and Rufus to let you hold their bird!

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

Doc, does that background give you an idea where we were Sunday?

Game farm????

Don Hanson

Thats a good one Chappy

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I will more than likely not get out pheasant hunting untill after the first deer shot gun season so untill then here is a pic of my best pal Abby from last year.

piperguy1979

Dad and Deuce, mn opener 08, seen plenty of birds north of windom

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Nice looking GSP piperguy
    Reminds me of someones elses GSP

SLACK
    HASTINGS, MN

ok it took me almost all week put i think i got it. a couple of pics from south dakota, the one pic is my sons first SD limit, the other is our opening day limit (no all the hunters are NOT pictured)

neverhome
    Anoka county

Made my first trip to ND for pheasant hunting. If someone had told me I would see this many birds I would not have believed them. WOW

Great trip

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Great pics Guys!

Man I miss ND birds. It has been WAAAAAAY to long!

I still remember the dogs going bserk and we took 2 steps into the CRP and watching the sky turn black for a good 5 minutes as bird after bird poured out of a 40 acre patch.

piperguy1979

Quote:

Nice looking GSP piperguy
    Reminds me of someones elses GSP

Steve no offense to GSP but that pup is pointer but this pointer has a long tail, making her the English variety. Nice dog you have there, us pointer guys got to stick together. Seems everyone here in MN has one of them swamp collies” Nothing better then chasing rooster behind a great pointer. This picture was taken two years ago, on a early december hunt. It was really dry that year and all 8 birds were shot under her nose. The funny thing is my dad has his two labs, and they never got birdy once. It was a proud moment for us. The labs just don’t seem to have the nose in harsh dry conditions like we had that year. Curious if anyone else has had issues with dogs not getting scent.

Don Hanson

A little action from Sunday. Just a tad bit breezy out there.

mpoot
    Eagan, MN

Got out on Saturday in the wind. Managed to get our limit.

Don Hanson

Got Pete out of the boat long enough for a quick hunting trip yesterday afternoon.

KwikStik
    Trempealeau, WI

A couple more Sunday birds. My 6 year old tore his leg open on barbed wire (got stiched up today), so it’s just my 20 month old for the next couple weeks. He got these two yesterday.

Don Hanson

Nice pic. I think I know your dog, have you been up my way?

KwikStik
    Trempealeau, WI

Quote:

Nice pic. I think I know your dog, have you been up my way?

Don, if you’re refering to me, no, I don’t know where you’re talking about.

311hemi
    Dayton, MN

Our two man limit from our first day hunting SD two weekends ago. Started at 11:00 and done by 1:00 (the next two days were not as easy!). I had my new 4 month old pup with but there was no hunting for him. I did get him on one hen the last day of the trip.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Here’s some pictures from this year on our land down by St. James, MN.

jigs

Pic of me and my dog with some of the Sharptail Grouse we shot and a partridge from North West SD. We shot a ton of roosters over 5 days but the day we spent chasing grouse was a blast as I had only done that one other time. The grand river is behind me and what a beautiful sight is was.

Don Hanson

Still a few birds in WI. Pete, John and Kota with a couple from a short hunt on Friday.

KwikStik
    Trempealeau, WI

Iowa Friday afternoon. They had a little disagreement on who’s bird it was.

phillips3475

Heres a late season limit from SD

Don Hanson

A good season so far here in Western WI. Even with a little break worked in to take care of an eye injury. Still getting some good shots although the birds are getting wary. John and Pete with their birds from the last two days.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.