Upgrading to larger unit on console.

• robby
    Quad Cities

Hello all. I have Garmin 73 SV units, not Plus, not Chirp, mounted on both my bow and console. I am looking to upgrade to a larger screen on the console. Anyone know what units are compatable? I called Garmin, they advised a 12 inch U.H.D. but the prices are over $2800. Not going to happen. Anyone know anything or even have a 9, or 10, or 12 inch unit for sale? Please advise, eyesight is not what it used to be.

mojogunter

My understanding is echomap units will network together, and GPSmap units will network together. I tried to network an echomap with a GPSmap unit and got an error. All it would share were tracks and waypoints. I tried to network with an ethernet cord. I sold the echomap and bought another GPSmap unit and all is good now. I may sell a GPSMAP® 7610xsv I found out that unit doesn’t work with the latest livescope plus if I were to upgrade.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Maybe just skip the network and just add a 93UHD. I have an older lowrance up front and really don’t use it much.

bullcans
    Northfield MN

I have a Lowrance HDS 10 Gen 1 that i would be willing to sell.
    PM me if your interested.

Ripjiggen

Get a 93UHD can find relatively cheap. Just use your seven for mapping and or 2d sonar.

robby
    Quad Cities

Thank you all.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.