"unofficial" Green Bay GTG last post

• Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Well….12+ hrs to go!
    Joe and Tom will be at Murphy Co park at 6:30 am to start taking groups out…..(btw I talked to Paul and as far as payment goes ,he would prefer cash….I would too I guess )

Doug (Captianpaddlefooot) will be there by 6 am along with Clown,Joe,Mike and others to start things out…..My group will be there about 7:30….

Directions…..Take N42 about 10 miles out of Sturgeon Bay to Co hwy G to the west (left),to the first stop sign,left on Co B, about 3 blocks down is the sign to the boat launch on the right….

Both Doug and Paul have mentioned that the fishing has been very good with larger fish…so be a little selective size wise…..

We will doing a lunch break around 11 or so….but maybe we all have our limit by that time woot

See everybody then yay

Anybody have any questions at all…call me at 608 790 3452 before 8 tonight…..

WinnebagoViking
    Inactive

Excellent work, Mud. Getting my gear organized right now. I’m leaving Menasha at 4:15ish, should be there 6:00ish.

Captainpaddlefoot
    Green Bay

Anybody going on the outing have a LX-7 or LX-9?

Would like to see one in action.

castle-rock-clown

I have the lx9, look for this shack.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20150102_0949508701.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Holmen, WI

We are hoping to get there around 7. I won’t be able to pull my trailer though. My hitch broke in half out there today. It is tough out there!!!!

Captainpaddlefoot
    Green Bay

I have smoke fish for everyone.

Whoever is getting hauled out by Paul’s guys or using one of his shanties, the guys will pick up the smoke fish for you.

Joe and Castle I will bring some out for you.

Everyone else, just grab a bag out of the cooler in my trailer.

It will be behind the red Dodge truck with all the decals on the cap.

fishtoeat
    Chippewa Falls, Wi

I’ve got a LX-7 if you want to try it out. I’ll have a Yamaha Kodiak pulling a red and white utility traier on the ice. Pllan to be at the park by 7.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.