TWIN TIED JIGS (Hank and Ben’s Business)

• fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

B man. I’m interested in placing a order for 50.00 worth of the Flu Flu’s Can you provide me the Venmo info. to see you the money. If you prefer send me a Private message and I will send the money and provide my address Info. Just have the boys pick a assortment of their favorite fish catching colors. What ever 50.00 gets me.

orve4

Id tack thirty dollars’ worth of Pink and black the chartreuse one. Send venmo account and ill send the money over. How old are the boys?

B-man

Hey guys, I just want to take a moment to give you a HUGE THANK YOU for all of your support peace

You have been beyond awesome, more than I could ever have imagined.

The boys have been tying every night and it’s going to take some time to play catch up. I know I haven’t personally gotten back everyone yet, but you’re not forgotten or ignored. I promise we’ll fulfill every order placed.

Because of your overwhelming support, I’m proud to tell you and the boys there’s now a waiting list (I didn’t expect that to happen and neither did they) lol

Please keep any orders you’d like coming, we’ll pencil them in and get them going as soon as possible. At this point we’re probably 3 weeks out for the guys I haven’t responded to yet. I don’t want that to discourage anyone from ordering, I just would like to be honest and set a realistic timeline.

I also don’t want to collect money too far ahead of an order being built. I’ll reach back out when your stuff is closer to being tied, and/or to answer some of the questions we’ve received before building something for you.

Again, YOU’RE ALL KICK ASS!!!!

We’ll take care of you and thank you again for supporting the ALS and Multiple Sclerosis Foundations toast

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20240306-223812-1.png

2. Screenshot_20240306-223121-1.png

Hard Water Fan
    Shieldsville

Based on this thread, kind of figured they would be busy!

B-man

The boys are trying to play catch up waytogo

Again you guys are awesome!

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20240308-185738.png

2. Screenshot_20240308-185803.png

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

The boys are trying to play catch up waytogo

Again you guys are awesome!

Give them boys a break and take them fishing. Lol I’m thinking they need a day to test some of these jigs.

MX1825

B-man see a problem in that 1 picture. Ben/Hank has a Thorne Brothers hat on AND it should be a TWIN TIED JIGS HAT!!!!
    whistling

tim hurley

yup-their logo would be great on a hat.

Mike m

I sent you a pm with an order for some jigs , put me on the waiting list

Ice Cap

Great thing you got going here B. You are raising a pair of good boys there and they will be great adults no doubt. I’m in for $50 on a mix of crappie and walleye jigs in the boys choice of colors. No hurry just let me know when you get close. You are local to me so maybe we can meet up for a burger and a beer and do the exchange. Send me a message here when ready.

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

applause

PM sent with an order.

B-man

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that we’re finally getting some orders out this week!!!!

Your support has been fricken awesome, I can’t thank you enough so far peace

Please check your PM’s/text messages, I need a few addresses for orders that are ready

If I haven’t pm’d or texted you yet, please follow up with us mrgreen

Also, to those that are interested and those that have already shown interest, please send a PM with all of your details.

Full name

Mailing address

What you’re interested in (flu-flu’s, bucktail jigs, or a mix)

A dollar amount of what you’d like to order

Also let us know if you’re paying through Venmo or mailing a check (so I can provide either address for you)

Any specific colors or combos

The orders for a “mixed bag” are Awesome, but if you have something specific in mind, don’t be afraid to ask!!!

We have a large variety of feather/bucktail/thread colors to choose from and a handful jighead colors.

Example: Dueces asked for flu-flu’s with a chartreuse head, blue feathers, and a strip of flash. We were able to make them with stuff we already had on hand waytogo

Also please don’t be underwhelmed when you see your padded envelope arrive and think “I spent a $100 on this??” (the same feeling we all get walking out of the baitshop) Lol

It would literally take 1,000 1/64th oz flu flu’s to make a single envelope weigh one pound jester

Remember that 10% of your order is being donated to the ALS and Multiple Sclerosis Foundations!!!

Mom and Dad are covering all of the shipping, packaging, labeling, business cards, etc costs so the boys can keep as much money as possible for their hard work.

Included with each order is a “bonus packet” of jigs mostly tied by the late Uncle Mark himself, this wouldn’t have ever been a thing if he wasn’t ever in our lives.

I also have to give a lot of credit to anyone who is a small business owner, in customer service, manufacturing or the shipping industries. There’s a lot more to it than what it seems at first glance.

We’re doing our best and appreciate your patience. Also please let us know if an order is ever screwed up so we can make it right.

Thank you all again!

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20240319-200809.png

2. Screenshot_20240319-200757.png

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

Those hair jigs look sweet! I will have to toss an order in waytogo

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

I still want to place an order but need to look at what size flu flu’s I use. I know I usually grab a larger size. I am glad to hear the boy’s are having success with this adventure.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

I still want to place an order but need to look at what size flu flu’s I use. I know I usually grab a larger size. I am glad to hear the boy’s are having success with this adventure.

same here….i like a larger hook. i’ll wait till some of the smoke clears first.

i did look at my supply…of course i got room for more. just gotta decide the colors!!!

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

I sent a pm as well, they appear to busy! So don’t feel rushed to respond or fill my order. Do it as time permits.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Recieved my order today, good job boys both quality and quantity was there. I appreciate the business and I will hopefully get to use the hair jigs soon. But honestly can’t wait to throw a few flu flus for the crappies.

Attachments:
    1. 20240328_154019-scaled.jpg

Hard Water Fan
    Shieldsville

I got my order yesterday. I can’t wait to try them out.

Attachments:
    1. 20240327_095750-scaled.jpg

B-man

You guys have been awesome, we can’t wait to see some fish pictures!

We have a few more orders ready to ship but need addresses (Dueces, RVVRRAT off the top of my head) check your PM’s please peace

It turns out that RIPJIGGEN lives just a few blocks from my old man down in the cities, so the boys and I are going to hand deliver them on Easter Sunday with a handshake and share some fish stories waytogo

To everyone else that’s pm’d or placed an order, we’re getting to them as soon as we can. I’ll touch base when the boys are ready to go and see if you’d like anything specific, as well as to get your contact info.

Your support has been incredible and I’m having the boys tie up when they get the itch (to keep it fun for them)

Keep the orders coming guys! The boys and the ALS/MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS Foundations thank you!

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

B-Man do you guys have a logo mocked up for the boys’ business?

Throw it on some T shirts and I’ll purchase a few to sport around down here on Pool 4. Let’s scale this business peace

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Got mine yesterday, and they look great! Thanks B-Man and the boys!

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

B-Man do you guys have a logo mocked up for the boys’ business?

Throw it on some T shirts and I’ll purchase a few to sport around down here on Pool 4. Let’s scale this business peace

Im just waiting for the podcast jester

Ripjiggen

Big shout out to Hank and Ben for delivering my jigs. I will be sure to send them some fish pictures of these jigs working. They are tied up real nice and the boys were very professional when I met them. lol
    They even invited me and my son to go lake trout fishing. Well I may have pushed that issue a little, but they were more than willing to offer up dads boat to go. jester

Stanley

I got my order Friday just in time to give them to my kids for Easter. Everything looked great and can’t wait to try them out. Only issue will be when all of us get to use them we will want more. waytogo

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

They even invited me and my son to go lake trout fishing. Well I may have pushed that issue a little, but they were more than willing to offer up dads boat to go.

Good to know that charter service comes with an order of jigs. That’s a pretty good deal! jester Still going to place an order Bman.

orve4

Received My Jigs yesterday just waiting for the water to warm up. They look good and my eight year old was impressed and wants to meet the boys. Will post pictures once we get them out!!

Viewing 29 posts - 31 through 59 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.