Twin cities Jeep dealership

• francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Any IDO members associated with a Jeep dealership? I would also take any recommendations of a Jeep dealership that provided you with a great sales experience.

TIA,

FDR

onestout
    Hudson, WI

No association but talk to Park Jeep.

TMF89

Used to work at Walser CJD in Hopkins for a couple years. I’m gone now, but if you contact Jeff (one of the sales managers), he’ll do you right, most respectable, honest boss I ever had. No haggling, free lifetime powertrain warranty as well, for what that’s worth.

waldo9190
    Cloquet, MN

My wife and I bought her Jeep from Walser in the cities and I don’t have a bad thing to say about the experience. It was the first vehicle I’ve bought from a dealership and wouldn’t hesitate to go back to them.

FryDog62

X3 on Walser. Good experience for sales and service appts. Love my Grand Cherokee, but those things need the extra power train warranty if you keep it long term..

pockets
    Golden Valley, MN

Beware of any “free lifetime powertrain warranty” offers. Ask for the required services that if not done, void the warranty. We were offered one on our Jeep, and they wanted the fluids exchanged more frequently than the manufacturer even recommended. Also, they put them in a “menu”, with other most likely unnecessary services. Your “lifetime powertrain warranty” will cost thousands when the vehicle is paid off in 4 or 5 years.

FryDog62

I think the basic limited warranty is 5 year/60 month… I typically lease so I’m out of the vehicle by then. I did have a different car make once that the tranny went at 38k and no warranty… never want to be in that situation again!

carver
    West Metro

I also think the lifetime powertrain all the service has to be done at that dealership.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Usually boils down to the salesman. We’ve had good and bad luck at Fury. Mostly good. Right now there is only one car salesman I trust and he works at a Chevy dealership.

Reef W

Also Burnsville dodge is the same…great sales horrible service.

It’s been a few years but that wasn’t my experience, their service was good for me.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.