Gobble gobble

• damman
    Pepin county Wi

Walked outside this morning and was greeted by the wonderful sounds of turkey gobbles I guess spring just might come after all.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Jealous!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Lucky you. I walked 300 yrds into my woods and found almost a dozen carcasses

devel

Quote:

Lucky you. I walked 300 yrds into my woods and found almost a dozen carcasses

Ouch….That hurts.

I can’t wait for that sound! Hopefully sooner than later!

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Quote:

Walked outside this morning and was greeted by the wonderful sounds of turkey gobbles I guess spring just might come after all.

Well at least 1 survived the winter so far. My buddy in central Minnesota says he has not seen or heard any in a few weeks. Hopefully they did not take to bad of a hit and will start showing up now that it is warming up some.

one4daroad

I’m just ready for this cannot wait till March 29th going crazy.

TeamBurbot

If you can zoom in there are a few struttes there sorry I only had my phone with me out coyote hunting this AM.

Jon Stevens
    Northfield, Wi

Birds were hit hard here in Jackson County. With the recent melt I am seeing a few though. I’m hearing rumors of guys out shed hunting finding groupings of dead turkeys. I haven’t witnessed any yet…. fingers crossed.

devel

Just from driving around around the West Metro and western Twin Cities, I have seen about a half a dozen groups of turkeys with hens and toms with no strutting action thus far.

devel

Out along the Missouri River walleye fishing today and had 3-4 toms going crazy gobbling up on the roost…..I was way too excited!

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

I had them gobbling there heads off both mornings at the farm this weekend. Some minor strutting on a couple of cams I have out, nothing serious. Had 4 long beards at the bird feeders this weekend, they are not even hanging out with the ladies yet.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.