Surplus tags

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

See…PM.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I purchased some IDO stickers a long time ago with my paypal account on that old card and somehow that is the only card that will show up on IDO’s paypal page, well that card is long gone. How in the world do I get my new card to work on IDO and yes I filled out an entire form 4 times and the old last four digits keep comming up saying I need to enter a new expiration date and 3 digit code on back of card. What do I need to do as I’ve wasted over 2 hours between yesterday and today. Hope this makes sense to whoever looks at this. It sounds like IDO’s paypal page has saved my old card number and I’ve used my new card on paypal for rescent purcahses on other locations with no problems. Thanks I’m a little frustrated, Randy BTW, I had $6 something in fishbucks before yesterdays mishap!

You need to delete that old, inactive card off your paypal account. There is no such thing as an “IDO PayPal page” as the interface is completely on the Paypal end of things. Paypal is recalling that you used that card last time and is trying to do so again. Once you have that old card deleted from your list of available cards the issue will be resolved.

johnsy
    Mantorville, Mn

When do the surplus tags go on sale for turkeys in MN?

dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

Copied and pasted from MN DNR Website

SURPLUS LICENSES
    Surplus spring wild turkey hunt licenses are available.

Surplus list:
    501D=399
    505D=22
    506B=15
    506D=18
    509B=8
    509D=11
    510D=125
    512B=4

Surplus (or undersubscribed) turkey hunt licenses are available to hunters who applied in the 2012 turkey lottery drawing but were unsuccessful. Surplus licenses will go on sale beginning March 19, 2012, at 5:00 p.m.

On Wednesday, March 21, at 12 noon the remaining surplus licenses and the E – H permits will go on sale for anyone who does not already have a license, even if they did not apply for the 2012 spring turkey lottery. All turkey hunters are restricted to one permit for the 2012 spring season.

You can purchase surplus licenses on a first-come, first-served basis at any ELS license agent or online. Surplus licenses cannot be purchased by phone.

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

Can someone copy/paste the dates for the MN seasons? I can’t find these for the life of me I hear that the archery season is almost 1 month now…

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Dates: April 18-22, April 23-27, April 28-May 2, May 3-7, May 8-12, May 13-17, May 18-24, May 25-31.
    – Limit: One (1) bearded turkey per season.
    – License: $23.00 resident turkey hunting license; or $83.00 nonresident turkey hunting license 18 and over. Resident and nonresident youth under 18 by April 18, 2012, $12.00.
    – Wild Turkey Stamp: The $5.00 turkey stamp fee is included in the fee for the license, if you want a pictorial stamp mailed, an additional $2.00 fee will be charged.
    – Methods of Take: Shotguns 20 gauge or larger, # 4
    or smaller diameter fine shot, or legal bow and arrow.
    – Shooting Hours: One half hour before sunrise to sunset.
    – Archery only starts May 8th – 31st

alanmdk

When did they add in the 20ga restriction, and weren’t 7’s illegal before too?

CW

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.