Cannon Falls Heritage Banquet

• jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Just got my Sunrise Gobblers Hunting Heritage Banquet form in the mail Awesome Banquet and can’t wait to go again this year …. Joel wake up and lets hear some Turkey talk Kooty will you be my date this year since you scared Francie away last year …. LMAO ….. J/K she is coming just to see you ,Joel and Pat…

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

When is the date? I haven’t gotten mine yet. I sure would love to come down again. Francie is one lucky girl to get to hang with all of us.

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

For you it’s on March 18 th but for the rest of us it’s on the 17 th of March

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

I will be there, it will be good to see you guys again! One of these years I am taking home a gun!

alanmdk

Saint Patrick’s Day!! I might have to do a call with some green in it for the occasion.

Hopefully we will be able to attend again this year but I’ll be sending a few things either way!

CW

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

You guys are great, thanks all for your support! Chris, every year you continue to amaze me with what you can make and then donate….incredible! I’m thankful to have all you guys there.

Ice fishing is coming soon to a close, turkey time is upon us!

Joel

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Quote:

When is the date? I haven’t gotten mine yet. I sure would love to come down again. Francie is one lucky girl to get to hang with all of us.

X2 haven’t gotten anything from nwtf or the local chapter since I signed up Maybe I just bought a ticket and not a membership my memory is not what it used to be

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Quote:

Quote:

X2 haven’t gotten anything from nwtf or the local chapter since I signed up Maybe I just bought a ticket and not a membership my memory is not what it used to be

Looks to me like they don’t LIKE you and Kooty

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Neither is mine Bob! But here’s a copy of the announcement and PDF is you’re heading our way. Again, thanks to all who attend. For your troubles, at the very least you’ll walk away with a full belly, an NWTF membership and monthly magazine subscription, and a bag of round-up ready corn seed for food plot planting!

Here’s the 2012 Sunrise Gobblers NWTF Banquet Flier.

Joel

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Quote:

Neither is mine Bob! But here’s a copy of the announcement and PDF is you’re heading our way. Again, thanks to all who attend. For your troubles, at the very least you’ll walk away with a full belly, an NWTF membership and monthly magazine subscription, and a bag of round-up ready corn seed for food plot planting!

Here’s the 2012 Sunrise Gobblers NWTF Banquet Flier.

Joel

Thanks Joel

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Looks to me like they don’t LIKE you and Kooty

I think you are right Kooty and I are very bad

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Can’t wait Party at Joels again

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

Goodtimes sitting with you and your wife Jason! Congrats on winning that kick@#$# grill!!!!

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Had a blast also …. Thanks for sitting with us

Hows that tick bite going bud

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

Those dang little buggers! Pain has gone away but there is circle starting to show, thinking I better go in and start the antibiotics!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.