Bring On The Spring !

• lick

Can’t wait for spring either !

todders
    Shoreview, MN

Pump your brakes Pat! Some of us need the rest of the season and some winter still . I have been thinking a lot about how to expand the network of foodplots and chasing my first turkey next spring while in the deerstand .

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

nice, much better than our place. We didn’t see a single turkey on our prperty for the entire deer season. Only have a couple on the trail cams from all fall

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Quote:

Pump your brakes Pat! Some of us need the rest of the season and some winter still . I have been thinking a lot about how to expand the network of foodplots and chasing my first turkey next spring while in the deerstand .

X2

prieser
    Byron, MN

Your tower needs a little help.

lick

It’s a turkey blind now

flatlandfowler
    SC/SW MN

Quote:

Quote:

X2

X3 I have been sitting here getting pumped up for late season bow hunting and your already talking about spring

lick

Alright I will do some ice fishing to pass the time. If you guys would fill your tags sooner we could get on with this.

thinkeyes
    Fairfax, IOWA

Sorry but all I see when I look at the second and third pics is that big freaking rub! That makes all thoughts of spring vanish for me!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Come spring, all we will hear about is how those dirty birds keep outsmarting you. I remember last spring….

I’ve got a couple more deer hunts, so thoughts of spring turkey is just gonna have to wait!!

john_steinhauer
    p4

Awesome pics! I to cant wait the chase them over grown chickens!!!

sauger
    Hastings ,MN

alanmdk

Why wait until spring???? Four weeks from today we’ll be chasing them again. Little Bossman has been practicing his Kee Kee’s and Gobbler Yelps. I wonder if the snow will hold out for a few more weeks…

CW

yogi

That last picture is pretty sweet! Notice the rub on the tree! You have some awesome land there buddy!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.