• rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Thanks man…pretty easy …Jay

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Thanks man…pretty easy …Jay

littlefishy
    Ellsworth, WI

They end up with a nice hole in the middle, perfect for stringing on your favorite call lanyard.

littlefishy
    Ellsworth, WI

They end up with a nice hole in the middle, perfect for stringing on your favorite call lanyard.

jrrendler
    Mantorville, MN

Great information and thanks for posting!! My son and I have been turkey hunting for the first time for the last few days. Season ends on Thursday……we have learned a lot but no bird to show for our efforts yet. But we will be back at it later today!

jrrendler
    Mantorville, MN

Great information and thanks for posting!! My son and I have been turkey hunting for the first time for the last few days. Season ends on Thursday……we have learned a lot but no bird to show for our efforts yet. But we will be back at it later today!

alkfish
    St Paul MN

Never give up! You still have time and will be closing in each day. I wish you and your son the best of luck and hopefully good weather. Happy Hunting!

alkfish
    St Paul MN

Never give up! You still have time and will be closing in each day. I wish you and your son the best of luck and hopefully good weather. Happy Hunting!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.