Turkey fever

• mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Went this past weekend to check out a couple of turkeys spots and say hello to nice land owners who are more than happy to let my son and me hunt. The toms were out in full force displaying and strutting like crazy….that gets the blood flowing. Now if I can just make it through the next 2 and a half weeks!

walzer
    Afton, MN

I hear ya Dartman,
    I was out this weekend doing some pre-season scouting and talking with the landowners and the birds were out in force. It gets you pretty pumped up when you see five big boys strutting on the land you plan on going opening day. I have a little over a month to wait though. Hope I can make it.

walzer
    Afton, MN

I hear ya Dartman,
    I was out this weekend doing some pre-season scouting and talking with the landowners and the birds were out in force. It gets you pretty pumped up when you see five big boys strutting on the land you plan on going opening day. I have a little over a month to wait though. Hope I can make it.

dandrews
    Jesup, Iowa

Goin’ nuts here also Dartman!! Opens down here in 8 days and I’m pumped. Chasin’ em with a bow this year so I’ll be able to hunt all month.

Good luck to ya!

dandrews
    Jesup, Iowa

Goin’ nuts here also Dartman!! Opens down here in 8 days and I’m pumped. Chasin’ em with a bow this year so I’ll be able to hunt all month.

Good luck to ya!

mwchiefs
    Red Wing, MN

I think I’m past the fever stage, Dartman. Heading to Kansas for some gobbler hunting, err, killing in about 4 hours and I do believe I’m in a state of complete sickness. Can’t freakin’ wait! Hope I can keep my foot from getting too heavy on the way down. I’ll post pics asap.

Mark

mwchiefs
    Red Wing, MN

I think I’m past the fever stage, Dartman. Heading to Kansas for some gobbler hunting, err, killing in about 4 hours and I do believe I’m in a state of complete sickness. Can’t freakin’ wait! Hope I can keep my foot from getting too heavy on the way down. I’ll post pics asap.

Mark

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.