Warm weather!? and flocks?

• marty28
    Mendota Heights, MN

Anyone else been noticing the flocks breaking up? Or should I ask, Anyone noticing the toms separating from the flocks? Is this typical for this time of year, or is it a possible result from the warmer weather?

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I past a field last night with 8 birds in it…can verify for sure that 6 were long beards. Not sure what the other two were…they were too far away!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I past a field last night with 8 birds in it…can verify for sure that 6 were long beards. Not sure what the other two were…they were too far away!

jmj83
    Rochester,MN

Saw 4 longbeards out in the field the other day feeding, all by them selfs.

jmj83
    Rochester,MN

Saw 4 longbeards out in the field the other day feeding, all by them selfs.

marty28
    Mendota Heights, MN

The usual flocks that I’ve been seeing in the past couple of months are either hanging out someplace else, or they may have broken up. I say that because the usual flocks of 15-20 are now 1 or 2. I see them from the highway just about everyday, but I can’t tell if they’re longbeards or not.

marty28
    Mendota Heights, MN

The usual flocks that I’ve been seeing in the past couple of months are either hanging out someplace else, or they may have broken up. I say that because the usual flocks of 15-20 are now 1 or 2. I see them from the highway just about everyday, but I can’t tell if they’re longbeards or not.

jmj83
    Rochester,MN

Was out at chester woods fishing this morning and at about 8:30 i heard acouple of toms gobbling , weird stuff, but ive actually been out late season deer hunting during muzzleloader, and have heard them gobble randomley during the day.
    Good Luck

jmj83
    Rochester,MN

Was out at chester woods fishing this morning and at about 8:30 i heard acouple of toms gobbling , weird stuff, but ive actually been out late season deer hunting during muzzleloader, and have heard them gobble randomley during the day.
    Good Luck

dougie
    Sobieski,Wi

I had 14 turkeys in the yard this morning 13 of them were toms.

dougie
    Sobieski,Wi

I had 14 turkeys in the yard this morning 13 of them were toms.

dougie
    Sobieski,Wi

another

dougie
    Sobieski,Wi

another

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Nice pics Dougie! Looks like they are young tom’s. possible last years jakes! Can’t wait until April…gobble gobble!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Nice pics Dougie! Looks like they are young tom’s. possible last years jakes! Can’t wait until April…gobble gobble!

eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

Nice pics., looks like your going have turkey dinner.

eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

Nice pics., looks like your going have turkey dinner.

jmj83
    Rochester,MN

Nice pictured thanks for sharing Do u have a feeder set up?

jmj83
    Rochester,MN

Nice pictured thanks for sharing Do u have a feeder set up?

dougie
    Sobieski,Wi

I have been putting out some corn for the deer and the turkeys found it now.

dougie
    Sobieski,Wi

I have been putting out some corn for the deer and the turkeys found it now.

dougie
    Sobieski,Wi

had some more turkeys in the yard today

dougie
    Sobieski,Wi

had some more turkeys in the yard today

dougie
    Sobieski,Wi

one more

dougie
    Sobieski,Wi

one more

dandrews
    Jesup, Iowa

Nice pics Dougie! Did you guys get hit with any of the bad weather last night?

dandrews
    Jesup, Iowa

Nice pics Dougie! Did you guys get hit with any of the bad weather last night?

2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

Looking out the front window in the snow this morning. This tom and his harem have been sticking close to the house for the last week or so. Not the best pics, just grabbed the little digital.

2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

Looking out the front window in the snow this morning. This tom and his harem have been sticking close to the house for the last week or so. Not the best pics, just grabbed the little digital.

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Bring on the gobblers baby! Nice pictures guys…gets the blood pumping for opening morning!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.