Wisconsin permits issued

• mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Just checked and the permits for wisconsin are out! I got drawn for the 4/19 season! The Arcadia gobblers better look out as well as the pool 5A walleyes! I can’t wait!

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Hi Dartman – Do you have a link to check to see if you are drawn or did you get it in the mail – thanks!

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Hi Dartman – Do you have a link to check to see if you are drawn or did you get it in the mail – thanks!

UMDWalleyeGuy
    Duluth,MN

Thanks for the info., never knew you could check them online. Thats pretty sweet except I got turned DOWN for the first time in 10 years . Oh well,guess I just have to go out calling for my brother. Theres always next year

UMDWalleyeGuy
    Duluth,MN

Thanks for the info., never knew you could check them online. Thats pretty sweet except I got turned DOWN for the first time in 10 years . Oh well,guess I just have to go out calling for my brother. Theres always next year

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Got mine Zone 8 May 3-7

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Got mine Zone 8 May 3-7

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Hey Wats, do you do any fishing around the Fountain City/Winona area?

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Hey Wats, do you do any fishing around the Fountain City/Winona area?

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Yesterday was my first time ever fishing in that area. It was a pretty slow day and we didn’t do to well.
    I can’t believe WI has the draw posted already Usually we are waiting for a lot longer than this

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Yesterday was my first time ever fishing in that area. It was a pretty slow day and we didn’t do to well.
    I can’t believe WI has the draw posted already Usually we are waiting for a lot longer than this

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I don’t usually fish that area until the spring. It usually starts to get good for eyes around the end of April.

I thought last year the drawing for turkey permits was at the end of jan? Oh well, we’ll expect pictures of old long beard when he goes down!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I don’t usually fish that area until the spring. It usually starts to get good for eyes around the end of April.

I thought last year the drawing for turkey permits was at the end of jan? Oh well, we’ll expect pictures of old long beard when he goes down!

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

YEAH!!! i was drawn! 4-16-06 thru 4-23-06 in zone 17

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

YEAH!!! i was drawn! 4-16-06 thru 4-23-06 in zone 17

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Thanks Dartman! I drew my number 1 choice – something to be said for landowner preference!

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Thanks Dartman! I drew my number 1 choice – something to be said for landowner preference!

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

FIRST CHOICE 3RD SEASON ZONE 3

NOT LUCKY ENOUGH TO DRAW TWO TAGS TWO YR’S IN A ROW

BY THE WAY WHAT IS THIS IN WI THAT YOU CAN ALSO APPLY LATER FOR ANY UN DRAWN TAGS ?

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

FIRST CHOICE 3RD SEASON ZONE 3

NOT LUCKY ENOUGH TO DRAW TWO TAGS TWO YR’S IN A ROW

BY THE WAY WHAT IS THIS IN WI THAT YOU CAN ALSO APPLY LATER FOR ANY UN DRAWN TAGS ?

waterswat
    WI

The reason you didn’t draw two is because no one drew 2 tags this year. If you want more you can buy them over the counter starting in March I believe. The WI DNR website has all the info about it. You can buy 1 tag a day if you really want too.

waterswat
    WI

The reason you didn’t draw two is because no one drew 2 tags this year. If you want more you can buy them over the counter starting in March I believe. The WI DNR website has all the info about it. You can buy 1 tag a day if you really want too.

whitetails4ever
    Rochester, MN

Can NR’s buy extra tags?

I drew May 10th-14th like usual as a NR.

whitetails4ever
    Rochester, MN

Can NR’s buy extra tags?

I drew May 10th-14th like usual as a NR.

waterswat
    WI

Yes they can. An extra tag for a resident is $10 and for a non-resident it is $15 until the supplies last for that particular zone and time period.

waterswat
    WI

Yes they can. An extra tag for a resident is $10 and for a non-resident it is $15 until the supplies last for that particular zone and time period.

2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

got my permit notice, first season. And last month I found a new flock of 10 toms in our back valley. Hope they stay there for a while.
    June

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.