Tuned up rods

• Jake Sonnentag

Looking to get 2 new tuned up custom rods. One I would like for big bluegills, crappie perch was thinking the bullwhip. The other i want for basically panfish was thinking the precision noodle. What’s everyone’s opinion?

Dan Baker

I use my Bullwhip for all my panfish needs. It is amazing. With that said I was out a couple times with a buddy who had a noodle when the bite was really light. He out fished me by a mile. I’ll be getting a noodle this year to compliment my Bullwhip
    Dan

Dusty Gesinger
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

Do you like sight or feel rods?

Bryan Myers

When I’m chasing big gills and as long as I’m using jigs over 1/32oz the Bullwhip is my go to. When the bite is tough and I’m downsizing baits that’s when I go with the precision Noodle.

Ryan Wilson

The Bullwhip and the Precision Noodle are great companions for each other. Any of your panfishing needs will be covered.

I have a Bullwhip and 2 PN’s. The BW is for >5mm tungsten jigs, size 3-4 rippin’ raps, 1/16-1/8 spoons, and the occasional crappie minnow. One PN is for 4mm tungsten jigs, the other is for <3mm tungsten and ice flies. They all work very well and can handle any fish you hook (including bass and pike). Both rods have highly sensitive tips with an extra fast action that transitions quickly into a strong backbone. They truly are spring bobber rods.

If you’re ordering direct from TUCR, I would place your order soon so you have them before first ice. When they say 5 weeks for delivery they mean 5 weeks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.