TUCR Website

• Dan Baker

Hey All,
    I have been working on the Tuned Up Custom Rods website to try to make it as user friendly as possible. I’d love to get any feedback that you might have about what you like, or what you would like to see changed. My goal is to have a site where a someone’s significant other could go and make a purchase as a gift, without needing a degree in rod building. Any and all input would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Dan

Jeff Schomaker

I was looking at it yesterday and I thought it looked great! Big improvement!

Tharin Benson
    NE Iowa

I think the site is very easy to navigate. The only thing I noticed, is that I didn’t see any stocking caps for sale, but that might not be on your end. Now, if you could get my wife to go on the website and order me something, that would be greatly appreciated.

Dan Baker

Thanks guys, I appreciate the looks. We have bunch of new hats and other apparel that we are going to be adding to the site in the next few weeks. I’m really excited about the new gear. Looks awesome.

David Blais

I would have it say shop rods across the top. Not have it in a drop down menu

David Blais

I guess it’s the mobile version. The desktop version looks good

Dan Baker

I guess it’s the mobile version. The desktop version looks good

Yeah, the mobile is a lot more confusing to me. I need to spend more time on that side for sure. Thanks for the input.

Mark Wilson

Looks good, and seems very intuitive!

My wife placed an order on your website last year, and I almost got a Quicktip inscribed: “Love my honey bunny”. Thankfully, someone called to verify. Not that I would not have still used the rod….just would have gotten a TON of grief in the ice shack.

So, LOL, I’m going to say that the expanded explanation for the “Personalize” section is much appreciated.

Dan Baker

My wife placed an order on your website last year, and I almost got a Quicktip inscribed: “Love my honey bunny”. Thankfully, someone called to verify. Not that I would not have still used the rod….just would have gotten a TON of grief in the ice shack.

So, LOL, I’m going to say that the expanded explanation for the “Personalize” section is much appreciated.

Hahaha, that’s a great inscription! Thanks for the feedback.

tucrs
    NW Metro

This made me laugh out loud at work today! Thank you.
    My buddies in the ice shack would have been dying laughing too.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.