TUCR OPEN HOUSE

Come down to the TUCR Open House on Saturday, October 12th from 10 am – 1 pm. Tour the shop, see how our rods are made, maybe even try your hands at part of the build process.

We will have a large selection of Ice Rods and Open Water rods ready to purchase, as well as reels and apparel. Meet the host of In-Depth Outdoors James Holst, as well as other top guides, pro-staff, and rod builders.

Check out our event page on facebook here https://www.facebook.com/events/389049011993514/
    Our shop is in Coon Rapids, across Coon Rapids BLVD from Cheapskate next door to Average Joe’s Archery.

Address:
    3050 Coon Rapids Blvd NW, Coon Rapids, Minnesota 55433

More details to come!
    Tuned Up Custom Rods

#Staytuned

New Detail: We will be having a raffle drawing at the open house. The winner of the raffle will receive a Custom LTP! Raffle tickets will be $5, and all money from the ticket sales will be split between Feed My Starving Children in Coon Rapids and the Coon Rapids Fire Department. Can’t wait to see you all there!

Tuned Up Custom Rods

Stay Tuned

Deuces

What brand of reels you carry? Need couple more for ice.

Walleyeguy34

When will you guys have the ceynmar and sienna available to purchase online?

What brand of reels you carry? Need couple more for ice.

We will have a variety of Shimano and Okuma reels this ice season.

When will you guys have the ceynmar and sienna available to purchase online?

We expect to get them in soon. We should have a full supply by the Open House. Look for a post on our Facebook page for when the reels are available on our website. Make sure to like our page to be sure you get notified when we post updates.
    https://www.facebook.com/Tunedupcustomrods

tucrs
    NW Metro

We have Sienna’s in stock right now!

riverruns
    Inactive

Are the deals only available in store for that day and time? Can a guy 5 hours away get in on the deal without having to travel there. I’ve been to the store a few times traveling through and have purchased product. I just won’t be up that way to take advantage if it’s something I’m interested in. Thanks.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

We have Sienna’s in stock right now!

Local bait shop has sienna 500 and 1000 for 24.99. Do you guys beat that price ?

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

I’m with riverruns on this one.I am interested if the deals are in store only.I would love to go but 5 hour drive does not intrest me.I could be convinced to add to my collection of Tucr’s.

jld
    Holmen

Amazon has Ceymar 10’s for $33.75 right now

We upgrade the Siennas and Ceymars with a carbontex drag washer to improve drag performance in extreme cold. This adds $5 to the reel price.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

We upgrade the Siennas and Ceymars with a carbontex drag washer to improve drag performance in extreme cold. This adds $5 to the reel price.

Where does that put the price of a sienna. I do like the upgraded washer

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Come down to the TUCR Open House on Saturday, October 12th from 10 am – 1 pm.

I’ll be there start to finish! Looking forward to hanging out with everyone and talking ice fishing. I haven’t been able to confirm this yet but word is Adam is going to FINALLY be the one to buy lunch. whistling

riverruns
    Inactive

Are the deals only available in store for that day and time? Can a guy 5 hours away get in on the deal without having to travel there. I’ve been to the store a few times traveling through and have purchased product. I just won’t be up that way to take advantage if it’s something I’m interested in. Thanks.

So I am assuming any deals are only in store deals for locals? Nothing for us farther away folks?

I’m with riverruns on this one.I am interested if the deals are in store only.I would love to go but 5 hour drive does not intrest me.I could be convinced to add to my collection of Tucr’s.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Tuned Up Custom Rods wrote:</div>
    Come down to the TUCR Open House on Saturday, October 12th from 10 am – 1 pm.

I’ll be there start to finish! Looking forward to hanging out with everyone and talking ice fishing. I haven’t been able to confirm this yet but word is Adam is going to FINALLY be the one to buy lunch. whistling

Free lunch will make it worth a free lunch stop

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Free lunch will make it worth a free lunch stop

You might want to brown bag it to be on the safe side.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>riverruns wrote:</div>

So I am assuming any deals are only in store deals for locals? Nothing for us farther away folks?

More info will be coming out in the next weeks leading up to the Open House. We won’t forget our out of town friends!
    TUCR
    Stay Tuned

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>chuck100 wrote:</div>

New Details: We just got in a bunch of new Okuma Reels, including the new Ceymar Baitfeeders with upgraded Carbontex Drag Washers. And the new iFishPro 2.0. They will both be available first at our Open House on Oct. 12th. Then they’ll be available on our website.
    Tuned Up Custom Rods
    Stay Tuned

View this post on Instagram

New @okumafishingusa reels (including the new Ceymar Baitfeeders!) And @ifishpro 2.0 available first at the TUCR Open House Oct 12. Then on the website after!

A post shared by Tuned Up Custom Rods (@tunedupcustomrods) on

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

If I recall correctly you used to carry the Scheels Outfitters Ultimate Ice Fishing Case. Do you have any of these in stock?

tucrs
    NW Metro

We do not have the Scheels cases in stock.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.