TUCR from Cabelas

• curleytail

anyone that ordered from Cabela’s have any updates? I emailed them today challenging them on why they would have a sale on items that were never in stock with no intention of reordering.

I blame Bass Pro. I was worried Cabelas might slide after BPS took over. I had the same thing with a Helix 10 SI G2N recently. Previous model deeply discounted. It went in and out of stock and i ordered quickly after they showed inventory. About 5 days later they canceled my order. I called and got a friendly customer service rep but she couldn’t help make more units appear. In my opinion their inventory management must stink.

vern
    Richfield, MN

My order was just canceled. I ordered a 32″ Power Noodle over a month ago. I should have done the price match from Scheels instead.

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

Don’t see the problem… it is still on sale from Scheels now.

Dave in Mpls
    Wayzata, MN

Don’t see the problem… it is still on sale from Scheels now.

The cork split grip Power Noodle was $80.39 at Cabela’s, $95.99 currently at Scheels, available in 28″ and 32″. Scheels was price-matching the Cabela’s pricing, but for me at least, they verified the pricing on Cabela’s webpage (no longer there). Got me a Fusion (about the only one I didn’t have) at Scheels for $80.39.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.