Truck Seat Covers

• bassh8er

Just got a new F-150 and looking for recommendations on seat covers. Not looking to go crazy expensive but want something nice.

Appreciate any help on brands.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I just ordered weather tech was 600 if I had to pay retail. I’ve ran plenty of 200 dollar seat covers to know the quality isn’t there

Coletrain27

i have cover craft brand made with the carhartt material. i really like them and they are tough but they are not the cheapest but i feel like the cheaper ones dont last very long

Dan
    Southeast MN

I don’t remember what they were called but I bought a Cabelas brand cover for the back seat only. I got a new Silverado in 2020 and at that time my kids were 2 1/2 and 6 months old. Knowing all the milk and other snacks that would be spilled in there I knew I had to protect the seats or a dealer would’ve probably just rather burned them when it came time to trade in. They’re really nothing special but they’re durable and I can wipe them down pretty easily. Nothing special and like I said it was back seat only, but also was only about $50. If you’re interested just go to their website and search for seat covers.

stout93
    Becker MN

Cabelas seat covers have been good enough for me, going on over 6 years with no complaints. Not sure if they are the same quality now with BPS takeover..

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I’ve got some cheap Browning ones that came from Cabelas and can’t complain. They’re probably on year 4 or so and show some wear, but nothing excessive and wipe right up easily. Without them my driver’s seat would likely be destroyed.

Reef W

I’ve had “Coverking – Ballistic Custom Car Seat Covers” since 2015 and about 150k miles and they’re still great. Only the outside edge of the drivers seat, that my leg drags over getting in/out, is showing some wear but it’s not ripped. Looks like they’re about $230 straight from coverking now.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I bought the super el cheapo Cabelas years ago and they lasted several years of only using during hunting season. I have a nicer set now and they are holding up well. But I only use them during hunting season when we are getting in/out all the time in the field. Otherwise I dont want to cover my nice leather seats.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Just got a new F-150 and looking for recommendations on seat covers. Not looking to go crazy expensive but want something nice.

Appreciate any help on brands.

^Pictures required or any new truck story is just a story…

thalweg87
    Eastern Iowa

i have cover craft brand made with the carhartt material. i really like them and they are tough but they are not the cheapest but i feel like the cheaper ones dont last very long

x2. Have have had them in my daily driver for 10 years and they have held up very well.

Jeremy
    Richland County, WI

I always liked the Saddleman saddle blanket seat covers

fishtoeat
    Chippewa Falls, Wi

Take a look at the PRP brand, you can have them customized also. I don’t have them yet, but will be ordering shortly. They have great reviews from a jeep wrangler group I’m in.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.