Truck Air Bags…

• Francis K
    Champlin, MN

Who are you guys using to buy and install suspension airbags preferably in the NW metro?

Coletrain27

Firestone ride rites bought offline and installed myself in about 4-5 hours

gizmoguy
    Crystal,MN

Installed myself. Air Lift with internal jounce bumper. They have a stainless steel version. I would recommend for MN.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Truck gear has done some for customers I know…. I havent heard anything negative…

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

We can do the install on the air bags at my shop in Ham Lake. We have done a few sets mostly on our own trucks. I run an auto repair business. We do not specialize in this, however are qualified to do it. I usually have just offered to help guys out on the forum. We have not done the leaf spring style as of yet. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Nodakk

I had them installed on my truck when I bought it at Ryan Auto Mall. Air Lift brand. The valve stems replaced the top bolts of my license plate. Works great

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Air lift for me no complaints.

Stanley

I have installed a couple sets of the air lift brand air bags with the optional onboard compressor. They really are not that hard. They take about 4-5 hours or less if you don’t install the compressor. You might be able to find a body shop that will install them also.

empty_stringer
    Wahkon, Mn

I used Countryside for bags, no complaints. Located in Anoka off Hwy 10.

404 ERROR
    MN

Another vote for Firestones. I ripped a bag on a road approach a few years ago and since installed Daystar cradle cups on the axle. They’re worth the $50 or so if you do any sort of off-roading with airbags.

dbright
    Cambridge

I installed airlift on my truck a few years ago. I cheaped out when I installed them and did not buy a compressor. Next time around I will be installing a compressor.

Kczech

North Central Bus in mounds view and Saint Cloud have installed my gooseneck hitch and air bags.

Kczech

NORTH CENTRAL BUS in Mounds View and
    St. Cloud have installed my gooseneck and airbags. Excellent work for all.

stevenoak

Freind of mine bought a used truck camper. The guy included the air bags he took off his truck. Parts came thrown in a box with no instructions. I installed them in a couple hours with no issues. Once you find the ones you like. Anyone should be able to install them for you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.