Troy Beach on the St Croix- water rescue or search.

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

ST. CROIX RIVER: A water rescue is underway on the St. Croix River south of the I-94 bridge, just south of Hudson, after a boat was seen unoccupied and spinning in circles near Troy Beach. A dive team is on scene and searching for a male who is believed to be missing as of 12:15 p.m., with multiple agencies assisting.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Tough situation for everyone from those searching for the victim to the family members….hoping for a positive outcome.

LabDaddy1

Man that sucks. Just lost a good buddy myself out there last year. The croix claims so many lives!

LabDaddy1

I am admittedly guilty of not wearing a PFD during the summer, but am a big advocate for the kill switch lanyard, especially as a tiller guy. PUT THAT SOB AROUND YOUR WRIST WHEN ON PLANE!!!

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Sounds like they recovered 2 bodies earlier today. Prayers to their families.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Good to hear they found them quickly. Hats off and heads bowed for the rescue team. bow

Prayers for their families.

-J.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Buddy of mine is a deputy for Washington County. He has pulled far to many bodies from the water.

Thoughts and prayers to the families & friends.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.