Every once in a while…..

• ozzyky
    On water

Every once in a while you are able to have one of those days on the water where everything cooperates and you get into some pigs as well. My partner and I were fishing a stream that had some very clear water conditions. However, the fog helped us out and allowed for a great morning on the stream. Many of the holes we planned on targeting had changed because of the flood waters from earlier in the season. However, we were still rewarded with some really nice trout. For whatever reason I seemed to have luck on my side as all of my fish except for a handfull were all over 15 inches. The trout were smashing our baits continually through out the morning. We ended up with about 40 trout by the time we wrapped things up at 11. Raps, rooster-tails and mepps all had there moments in the fog!! Biggest fish went around 23 inches and we had many in the 15-18 inch range too! Here are a few of the trout from the outting.

ozzyky
    On water

pic 2

ozzyky
    On water

another nice brown!

ozzyky
    On water

couple more and I’ll stop posting.

ozzyky
    On water

my partner got in on the act too! He usually doesn’t hold them out in front quite that far….

ozzyky
    On water

different shot of the big boy!

ms75449
    Lake City, MN

Sure are nice looking fish. Must have been a very enjoyable day!

timmy

Wow! Beautiful trout! When are we going?

Tim

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Atta boy ozzy!!! Great pics of some beautiful fish!!! Makes me want to fish our streams up here.

Mark

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.