Trollmaster

• Bartman

I went back in time a looked at the reviews for Trollmaster products on this chat board. Not looking good for the Pro3 wireless models. I had the older version in my previous boat and it worked well for years. I am now torn between the old school Pro model what I am seeing on line about the iTroll. I don’t know anyone that uses the iTroll… What to do.

grizzly
    nebraska

I went back in time a looked at the reviews for Trollmaster products on this chat board. Not looking good for the Pro3 wireless models. I had the older version in my previous boat and it worked well for years. I am now torn between the old school Pro model what I am seeing on line about the iTroll. I don’t know anyone that uses the iTroll… What to do.

i have used my I-troll for the last 2 years and it has worked perfectly

Musky Ed

Loved my itrol, but still decided to take a gamble on using a trollsmarter on my new boat, mainly because of the remote speed adjust ability. I will say that the guy rigging my boat was impressed enough by it that he had to show me how it connected to the throttle assembly compared to the itrol. Not knocking itrol, as mine and friends have been trouble free, but the trollsmarter does seem to have a better hook up to the throttle.
    Time will tell. I don’t think you can go wrong either way as I really liked the itrol I had.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.