Bass fishermen and Poker players

• fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Just Curious who may be interested in a Combo Bass fishing and Poker tournament. The way this would work would be a 5 Hr Bass tourney followed by a Poker tourney. There would be 3 separate payouts. 1 for the Bass tourney , 1 for the poker tourney, and a 3rd for the combo of your finish of both. This would be a 100% payout tourney. My thoughts would be to breakdown the payouts as follows: 25% bass tourney, 25% for the Poker Tourney, 25% for the combo, and the final 25% into a pot for year end payout based on total Points for the season. I was thinking of either 3 or 5 tourney’s spaced out thru the summer. For those interested in something like this how entry fee would you be interested in paying ? I was thinking like either $100.00 or 200.00 total for each event. Just trying to gage how much interest there would be in something like this. I know a fair # of bass fishermen who also like to play poker. Please fell free to PM me with any ?’s or idea’s you have.

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

Any thoughts on where – even what state or part of a state it would be?

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Most likely Minnesota – Twin Cities Metro area.

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

Good luck putting it together…. sounds like a fun concept!

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Quote:

Good luck putting it together…. sounds like a fun concept!

Come on. Minneapolis is not that far from the Racine area. I don’t even have anything against Packer fans

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.