todays show

• tomr
    cottage grove, mn

Hi James and IDO staff. You asked for feedback on today’s show and I for one thought is was one of the best fishing shows I have seen in a long time and will be watching for more shows from IDO like this. I will admit that I have not been watching the show as religiously as I have in the past, today’s show got me excited and I feel I learned some valuable insight into finding fish (wow my understanding of an inside turn was way off). Watching IDO is definitely back on my Sunday morning to do list.

thanks,

tom

ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

What channel are you seeing this on ??

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

fox sports

shamus
    Inactive

Hi James and IDO staff. You asked for feedback on today’s show and I for one thought is was one of the best fishing shows I have seen in a long time

This. Speaking as someone whose problem is finding fish, today’s show was great.

Thanks

ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

Anyone know what channel this is on Directv ??

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

668 8am on Sundays.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

It should be up today or tomorrow on the Ido Youtube channel.

This was the first show I saw live and not on yt. It was awesome and looking forward to next weeks “chapter 2” on locating fish.

I could see in my minds eye a place that is perfect on the river going by the instructions given.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Probably the best fishing program I’ve watched,for me to use as a tool for locating fish.
    We spoke, they listened.
    Heading out to Waconia this afternoon to “catch” some fish.
    Thanks Guys.

Dixie

Show today of Spot on the spot on finding fish was extremely helpful to why a certain location
    Thanks applause applause applause ????

Dan Baker

Great show today! One thing that would be neat to see would be a time lapse of you guys drilling holes once you have identified the spot you’re going to work.

Dan

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

Today shows why it’s one of the best if not the best fishing show out there. The info they share is great and can’t find that type of detail on any other show out there. Thanks for the great show IDO!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Thanks everyone. I don’t know why but we were a little nervous about doing a show like this because we weren’t sure how it would be received. We’ll definitely do more shows like this in the future and I foresee a lengthy series of IDO Insights videos covering these topics as well.

MNdrifter

I’ve been watching fishing shows since I have been knee high to a grasshopper. 30+ years. Today’s show was by far the most informative show I have ever watched. You guys are on to something. Keep it up! waytogo

Kyhl
    Savage

Yesterday’s show was very helpful. The inside turn description with an example was eye opening. I guess I misunderstood the inside turn definition and this had me revisiting maps yesterday afternoon. I’ll be taking another look at maps again before open water season.

brueggemanate
    NW Iowa

Agree with everyone else on this, great show and I learned a lot. After the show I looked at lake maps on navionics and marked 30-40 different spots I wouldn’t of normally fished but will try it now

Wayne Daul
    Green Bay, Wi

Great show, I love the new format. Not just a fishing show but a educational fishing show. I hope you continue in the new direction. Especially when you switch to soft water.

404 ERROR
    MN

I also loved the episode. As much as I love watching big fish being pulled through an ice hole, I would much rather hear about how the spot was chosen and this episode nailed it. I really liked the description of basin bites and how being in adjacent structure can produce!

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

really really great show guys! It stood out to me that this type of show hasn’t exactly been done quite like this before with all of the hands on tips you delivered. I really enjoyed the show and thought it was a really good blend of education and entertainment. Please make more like it James! Awesome job.

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

I also really enjoyed the show! I learned a lot more about a spot on the spot. I used to just fish the fastest breaks but now I know to search a little more beyond those areas. This was a really helpful show and I hope to see more shows like this one waytogo

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.