Todays funny

• Iowaboy1

Lets start the day with a laugh.

At a winery, the regular taster died and the director started looking for a new one to hire.

A drunkard with a ragged, dirty look came in to apply for the position.

The director of the winery wondered how to send him away. He gave him a glass to identify.

The drunk tried it and said, “It’s a Muscat, three years old, grown on a north slope, matured in steel containers. Low grade, but acceptable.”

“That’s … that’s correct,” said the boss, astonished. Another glass …

“This is a Cabernet, eight years old, a south-western slope, rested in oak barrels. Requires three more years for the finest results.”

The director was blown away, but in case this was some sort of hoax, he wanted to put the man to a real test. He winked at his secretary, secretly suggesting something. She left the room and came back in with a glass of urine.

The alcoholic tried it. “Blonde, 26 years old, three months pregnant and if I don’t get the job, I’ll name the father.”

Hard Water Fan
    Shieldsville

lol

We can all use a good laugh. Moving all of this snow is getting old!

Iowaboy1

Hard Water Fan, I was thinking about that after reading all of the posts about it.
    In always trying to see the good in something, I cant help but believe that all of that snow has to go downstream at some point and will bring the mighty sippi back to somewhere normal for a while.
    However, I can guarantee you that if I went out and bought another snowmobile it would stop snowing and what was there would melt within three days of me buying one.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

An old man is finishing up his doctor appointment when the doctor said “before you go I need a urinal and stool sample.” The old man didn’t hear the doctor and asked “what?” His wife leaned over and told her husband that the doctor is asking for your underwear.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Thanks Iowaboy and Rodwork for the laughs this morning!!

Umy
    South Metro

Always enjoy a bit of humor to start the day

Umy
    South Metro

According to my good Mankato math there’s just about 126 days to catch and release bass opener.
    Woo Hoo!

Hard Water Fan
    Shieldsville

Hard Water Fan, I was thinking about that after reading all of the posts about it.
    In always trying to see the good in something, I cant help but believe that all of that snow has to go downstream at some point and will bring the mighty sippi back to somewhere normal for a while.

Agreed. The lake levels will improve from this.

I don’t snowmobile, but I can hear sleds using the trails. The last two years around here did not have consistent snow on the trails.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

According to my good Mankato math there’s just about 126 days to catch and release bass opener.
    Woo Hoo!

Now that’s funny. People caring about funny looking sunfish.

Tlazer

Enjoyed the laughs this morning.

Attachments:
    1. 09E8C010-3937-4690-A2B3-E26EE2C8621C.jpeg

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Thanks Iowaboy and Rodwork for the laughs this morning!!

X2 – a little bit of laughter always helps !!!

Iowaboy1

This weather must be getting to everyone early, the other night I went to the fights and a hockey game broke out.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.