Tips for killing a fox

• Iowaboy1

So its friday and I am in an ornery mood.
    That said, I thought this thread was going to be about the fairer sex, to which I was going to ad, if you want to kill a fox, tell her one boob appears to be bigger than the other one.

Please forgive me and carry on.

CaptainMusky

That said, I thought this thread was going to be about the fairer sex, to which I was going to ad, if you want to kill a fox, tell her one boob appears to be bigger than the other one.

LMAO

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

rotflol
    Or try “your sister was better last night.”

JEREMY
    BP

You look fat in them jeans

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Deleted – I wish to live another day

Brad Dimond

There’s no threat to humans from a 10lb fox. Period. If it’s rabid you’d know right away. It would not appear normal or healthy if that was the case.
    Foxes are fragile animals, thin skinned and very easy to kill. They’re essentially a barn cat with longer legs. Their fur makes them appear larger than they are.
    Trapping would be by far the most effective way to remove it.
    If you choose to try to shoot it, I’d go with the 12 gauge shotgun. Pellet size won’t matter much inside 30 yards. Anything lead will be more than enough at that distance.

#4 buck is overkill for a fox, we also were popping coyotes on the same hunts. Coyotes are a significant step up the toughness scale from fox.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

LOL this thread cracks me up. If aliens are watching this thread, they have to think we’re a bunch of morons who can’t figure out what the best way is to remove a fox that may or may not be rabid or get along with a mountain lion. Quick, grab the air rifle!

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Have you talked to the fox yet? What did the Fox say?

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Randy Wieland wrote:</div>
    Deleted – I wish to live another day

Smart man, but I doubt your wife knows you’re here.

IDO is my homepage and puter is up and running 24/7. She’s on it as much as me.

What did the fox say?

My vaccinations worked

Attachments:
    1. BED5E86A-C6EC-42A6-A1AE-3AF27EF84DAD.jpeg

Don Ulin

Thanks for the tips (and the laughs). I especially loved the suggestion of raising a puppy for a few years as a friend of the fox, hoping one day it would betray its friends.

Turned out to be a little easier. Mr Fox walked past my window this morning and into the woods. By the time I had my gun he was 100 yards off, but he stopped and turned when he heard me open the door, and that was his last mistake. Apparently it wasn’t his first mistake, since I found he had only three legs. Anyway 165 grains from a .30-06 proved to be more serious than whatever trouble he’d gotten himself into before.

Sucks and chickens are safe, and I’ve got a nice fox tail curing in denatured alcohol.

Attachments:
    1. EA7FEF29-D726-4216-9D57-CBDDE6BA8C81-scaled.jpeg

catmando
    wis

Takes a damn Lazy Man that can’t find his wife 2 jobs! I dare ya! DK.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I don’t know if i’m turned on or grossed out. I’m so confused crazy

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.