Tip Downs with the Pole

• icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Complete and ready to fish, just add a minnow.
    Any questions call or text me at 715-379-2376

$25 each plus actual shipping cost via Spee Dee. Shipping is roughly $6-$8. Spee Dee delivers to MN, WI, MI, IL, SD, IA, MO, NE, and ND.

Includes a safety line so you don’t lose the pole down the hole to a Northern or Eye.

Includes 160 turns of 6# Hi-Viz mono, #14 swivel, 5-6 ft. 4# clear mono, sinker, #14 Red Treble hook.

They balance perfect, they tip to horizontal with very little pull and then free fall from there. Great for Perch, Crappie, and Walleyes. Catch more fish!!

Attachments:
    1. IMG_1787.jpg

2. IMG_1794.jpg

3. IMG_1792.jpg

4. IMG_1793.jpg

Greg R.
    New Berlin, WI

Awesome tip-downs. Might have to pick up a couple more for Xmas gifts.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Ice these work great. Love mine that I bought from you. waytogo waytogo

riverruns
    Inactive

I also have these that you build. Although the discontinued wooden ones. They are excellent tipdowns.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Thanks for the kind words! I try to put out the best product possible at a reasonable price.

If anyone is interested I can also include lights for night fishing, that activate when they Tip Down.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

I still have a few of the used wood frames left. I converted all but two of mine to PVC. The two that I still have were my dad’s and I keep them as a memory to him.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Thanks for all the orders and the kind words. I try my best to put out a great product at a decent price.

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

These work great. I’ve had your old wood ones going on 10 years now going strong. They work fantastic. My 3 young boys love them

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

These work great. I’ve had your old wood ones going on 10 years now going strong. They work fantastic. My 3 young boys love them

You must of bought them when I first started selling them in EC. I moved back to the homestead after Mom and Dad passed away and I retired a few years ago.

The PVC is a nice improvement, no more getting wet or sticking to the ice after a long day. Weight is almost identical and the same design.

Good luck this year!!

Dink buster

Bought 2 a few months ago and they are well built and a lot of fun to use. Will definitely buy more. I’ve got 2 other tip downs that I paid more for that I don’t like as much as these. Sturdy yet fold nice. Quick setup/take down.

jake47
    WI

Sent you a message, IceNutz.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Thanks Jake.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Thanks for the orders guys!!!

Matthew Sandys

Any tips on where to get the rods? I have a few but can’t find any rods this year.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Any tips on where to get the rods? I have a few but can’t find any rods this year.

Normally I would sell just the rods, but you are correct, it is difficult to find them. I’m glad that I had bought a bunch last year.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Can’t remember how many years ago we had the wager on a Vikes-Packer game. They really are very nice & built to last!

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Sending IM.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Thanks alot Icenutz. Just got 4 more today just in time to beat up on the crappies until ice out. I already had 4 but started to feel sorry for my friends that didn’t have them. I have no doubt they will be ordering more from you in the near future. -)

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Sorry about the delay with our trip to FL. The next few weeks is fun time.

Thanks again for the order!!!

Tight Lines my friend.

Thanks alot Icenutz. Just got 4 more today just in time to beat up on the crappies until ice out. I already had 4 but started to feel sorry for my friends that didn’t have them. I have no doubt they will be ordering more from you in the near future. -)

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.