Tip Downs for Sale with Pole and ready to fish Free shipping on 4 or more

• icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

I will be selling Tip Downs again this year, if your interested PM, text or call me 715-379-2376. Includes Pole, Frame,Safety Line and completely rigged and ready to fish, just add a Crappie Minnow. $30 each. I can ship them if needed, shipping runs about $8.00 for the one and $1.00 for each additional one.

We have been using Tip Downs for over 30 years, long before they became popular, were mass produced and sold in the stores. When I moved to Eau Claire from the eastern side of the state 20 years ago no one knew what they were. I got a lot of strange looks, especially when we were out fishing guys jigging for Crappies and Perch by 5 to 1.

They will not out fish a person jigging all of the time but when they do you will be glad to have them. Why not add an extra easy to watch line or two (Wisconsin) in the water when your fishing?

The frame folds flat and they weigh about a pound, easy to setup and kids love to use them. The balance on them is set so that once the pole reaches horizontal it free falls to the ice. It takes next to nothing to pull the pole down.

Safety Line should be used or you could lose a pole down the hole. Past customers pictures.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_7353.jpg

2. IMG_6283.jpg

3. IMG_6284.jpg

4. IMG_7052.png

5. IMG_1792-scaled.jpg

6. IMG_6940.png

7. DQVI5614.jpg

8. BONE0979.jpg

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.