Tiller Dash Panel Replacement

• Evan Pheneger
    Hastings, MN

I have a 97 V177 BT and the plastic dash panel that holds the gauges is essentially done for. Cracked, breaking and falling apart everywhere. I have electrical and duct taped it more times then I can count. My current one is all curved and complex. I am just curious if anyone else has had this problem in any boat and what they have done to replace or fabricate a new one.

I have access to just about anyway to route, cut, CNC, or laser a new sheet of plastic I just don’t know how much time I want to put into that.

I was thinking about CAD-ing everything up and taking everything out and just making a simple rectangle like the new ones. This is also just a lot of work.

I would also be open to buying a replacement panel or hearing what the WBC dudes suggest or even if they would replace it with a new one.

Thank you all for being the most helpful forum of degenerate fisher people I know!

Pic of newer warrior dash panel for reference

Attachments:
    1. warrior-dash-panel.jpg

Mr Big Eves
    Prior Lake, MN

Personally, I would make a new one out of plastic. There are tons of marine switch panels out there for easy mounting. Ditch the old ones, reuse the gauges.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.