Through the ice

• nailswi
    Waunakee, WI

Rescuers respond to four Dane County lakes for people falling through ice

I don’t understand the need to attempt ice fishing on current conditions. Sorry if this causes an uproar but these individuals are IDIOTS!!!!!https://wkow.com/2020/12/18/four-people-fall-through-dane-county-lake-ice-in-one-morning/

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Up at the cabin the guy that owns the Grocery/Liquor is also a volunteer first responder.
    Yesterday I was hanging out there (along with the 2 game Wardens, which was pretty cool and an entire different story) and told him I was heading out on the ice. He laughed and said they only have 150′ of rope so any further than that and I’m on my own.

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

On the related thread on Lake link one of the guys that went in is offering $300 for anyone interested in going out to get their stuff that was left on the ice.

LabDaddy1

Up at the cabin the guy that owns the Grocery/Liquor is also a volunteer first responder.
    Yesterday I was hanging out there (along with the 2 game Wardens, which was pretty cool and an entire different story) and told him I was heading out on the ice. He laughed and said they only have 150′ of rope so any further than that and I’m on my own.

I’m curious about the other story, EPG!

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

On the related thread on Lake link one of the guys that went in is offering $300 for anyone interested in going out to get their stuff that was left on the ice.

I would think somebody with a hover craft would scoop that deal up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.