This Sunday show?

• Peterbob
    Menasha, WI

I think I seen the IDO crew on lake poygan yesterday! If that’s the case it should be a great show poygan is on fire right now! I can’t wait!!!!

Adam Rasmussen
    Mosinee, WI

You may very well see some Wisconsin eyes come through the ice on this weeks show…. Here is a sneak peak!

Attachments:
    1. IMG_22855132547593.jpeg

Bugger T. Jones
    West-Central WI

(in Borat voice): I am very excite! Verr’nice!

WinnebagoViking
    Inactive

Just an FYI for anyone that sees the show and wants to head out. There is open water on the west end just south of Tustin. A truck went through there yesterday and reports are that another went through this morning by the mouth of the river.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

With Bago not froze up evenly and all the shove ice, the crowd has moved over to Poygan. As stated above, there are some springs and river channels not froze up solid and uniform. Its fact a truck went through yesterday. I’m not on there today, so haven’t heard of another yet.

IF you load the Navionics app for your phone, there are some GPS points shared indicating the hazards. Use them wisely, as we don’t need anymore loss of life here in WI due to people going through.

Didn’t realize it was James and crew filming while we were out there. Saw them off in the distance filming. Hope you guys did at least half as well as we did. If so, it should be a great show with mixed species. We were about 300 to 600 yrds to the north-north east and landed on good schools of everything.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.