This guy… amazing drummer!

• stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

These shorts have been popping up on my feed lately and this guy… if you know music at all, you’ll see what sets him apart if you watch much of his stuff.

Coletrain27

bahahaha! i like how he actually drank that through his hood hah

picklerick
    Central WI

Nailed it and one handed nonetheless. Gotta have a free hand for a beer.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’ve been watching his videos for a while now. He has some awesome metal covers.

Dan
    Southeast MN

He has some awesome metal covers.

Gonna have to check that out myself then.

That was a cool short video. I played drums in high school so I have an extra appreciation for them. I think it annoys the hell out of my wife because every time we’re at live music I always mention “look how hard the drummer is working.”

What’s real impressive about this video in the OP is that drumming and the beat/timing is a heck of a skill anyway, but being that he’s doing it one-handed he’s hitting every beat twice as fast because he doesn’t have two hands to work with, and the distance travelled in between the stuff he’s hitting is greater than what he would need to with two hands.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I had hopes of being a professional drummer at one time, but no one would pay me.

Attachments:
    1. Professional-Drummer.jpg

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

I had hopes of being a professional drummer at one time, but no one would pay me.

You might have gone about it the wrong way BK. Every drummer really has only two options:

1. Be so good that someone wants to pay for your performance.
    or
    2. Be so bad that someone will pay you to put down the sticks… forever.

I’m assuming you put the sticks down too soon, whatever your case may be!

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

That makes me what to grab a beer and watch more. That is some talent.

rwmcvean

Wow, thanks for that. I think I just blew off an hour and a half at work watching his vids, unreal. Step aside Neal Pert

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Wow, thanks for that. I think I just blew off an hour and a half at work watching his vids, unreal. Step aside Neal Pert

As Neal peart was a great drummer, there are so many metal drummers these days that are so far beyond that. They don’t get much love because metal isn’t main stream, for instance you tube messugah bleed drum cam and watch that guy.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

As Neal peart was a great drummer, there are so many metal drummers these days that are so far beyond that. They don’t get much love because metal isn’t main stream, for instance you tube messugah bleed drum cam and watch that guy.

I’m still convinced the aliens already landed and they’re just making music under the name Meshuggah

Hard Water Fan
    Shieldsville

BK – for some reason, no one pays me for my drumming expertise either

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Do a search on YouTube for Buckets the Drummer. hah Those are some funny shorts!

-J.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.