third staight NFC north title!

• Beast

It’s been a hell of a run.

Dan
    Southeast MN

Definitely one of the better franchises in all pro sports, lot of success and longevity there.

B-man

Could be our last chance at another SB win this year for some time to come.

With a little luck it could happen. The team has a lot of weaknesses, but have been pulling it off so far. Hoping they keep it up!

Today was closer than I would have thought it should have been, but a win is a win. If the Lions can beat the Cards, it proves anything can happen.

Go Pack Go!

toddrun

Unfortunately, they are still built to be 1-and-done in the playoffs. Don’t think NFC North Championship belts is what Rodgers is after…..

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Unfortunately, they are still built to be 1-and-done in the playoffs.

First, Congrats to the Pack and Packer Nation fan base.

Currently 3rd in odds for straight up win. Of course they will need to fade the set up. NFL obviously wants to see Tampa Bay vs New England in the SB. Is the fix in???

-J.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>toddrun wrote:</div>
    Unfortunately, they are still built to be 1-and-done in the playoffs.

First, Congrats to the Pack and Packer Nation fan base.

Currently 3rd in odds for straight up win. Of course they will need to fade the set up. NFL obviously wants to see Tampa Bay vs New England in the SB. Is the fix in???

-J.

With a league thats sleeping with Las Vegas? I would rather bet that the NBA outlaws the smoking of dope than a NFL game.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

[/quote] (sorry tried to quote the TB vs. NE Super Bowl post but IDO still hasn’t resolved this posting issue…maybe next year will be the year it happens)

The NFC is wide open. The Bucs are experienced and will be healthier in the coming weeks. The Packers aren’t destroying the opposition but are winning games with some key injured players that will still return. The Rams are capable of beating anyone talent wise. The 49ers may be the hottest team in football with a style of play that excels in tough situations and weather.

The AFC seems less wide open then everyone thinks. I don’t see too many scenarios where KC isn’t representing the AFC in the Super Bowl.

The Patriots won’t string enough quality wins together in the playoffs. They just lost to the Colts led by Carson Wentz. Wentz completed 5 passes to his team in the entire game (and one pass to the Patriots).

The Titans just lost to the Steelers. That’s embarrassing.

The Ravens are decimated by injuries and when healthy Lamar has yet to prove anything in the postseason.

The Bengals might make the AFC playoffs by default and are an extremely young group. I just don’t see all that youth winning consecutive games against the best competition.

The Bills were routed by the Colts, lost to the Jags, and are just 2-3 in their last 5 games. They are talented but would have to do it all on the road as well.

***It should be an interesting finish to the season***

Sylvanboat

I am a Bears fan. So I hate the Packers. But they are an extremely well run team.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Congrats!

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Congrats to the Packers. They seem to get the wins they should, and even a few that they should not. I don’t see them going far in the playoffs. But the way this season has gone, you just never know. I would not be surprised to see a few crazy upsets this payoff season.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gotta be Karl Gerbschmidt running the show there. devil They have been a contender ever since Favre. Gotta tip your hat even though I can’t stand them, they are just a dang solid team.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

One more division championship and they will catch the Vikes! (seriously look it up)

This is the most wide open NFL season I can remember, feels like a 6-7 seed or two is going to go on a run to the SB out of nowhere, but someone’s gotta take down King Brady and his heir Patrick Mahomey first.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.