Things to do around Mooresboro, NC

• john_steinhauer
    p4

Heading there in the morning for work for three weeks Anyone know of anything fun to do around there? Won’t have much free time but would like to find something to do with any down time I may have, Thank you

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

NASCAR Hall of Fame
    400 E Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
    Charlotte, NC 28202

Lake Wylie

Shane’s Rib Shack

Petty driving School

Justin Karriker

Got to the nastiest looking nonchain breakfast serving restuarant you can find and ask for a livermush/egg/cheese on toast with lettuce and Dukes mayonnaise.

I’m from about 30mi NE of there. Ain’t squat out there. Best bet is to head west and catch the blue ridge parkway and ride throuh the mountains.

Lake Wylie is about 45min east. Killer crappie fishing. I was a crappie nut before I came to the North East. Couldn’t tell you how many I caught down there. That’s a different style of fishing than here. I’d run a whole spread of rods and wage all out war on them.

Justin Karriker

Forgot, south mountains state park is just north of there. Not that awesome but definitely a change from the Midwest. Some ok trout fishing and hikes ranging from easy to not as easy I guess, depending on physical abilities. A nice easy waterfall hike.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.