Thiefs

• Kent thompson
    Foreston mn

Went to go turkey hunting out of my new blind today, only to find someone had stole it and my chair and decoys as well, really makes a guy sick to his stomach!

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Thought this was going to be a Trump post.

Seriously though sorry for people stealing from you. That’s a monkeybutt thing to do!

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

Was this on public ground? If so, maybe some one thought the gear had been abandoned? Maybe someone came upon your gear and was disgusted that a hunter had left a mess and cleaned it up?

I would be very hesitant to openly leave gear on public land. I’m not condoning criminal activity but at the same time, I’m not going to just leave my gear for someone to walk off with it.

Griffhntr

I’m trying to pretend I didn’t actually read huntindaves post…..good grief.

Very sorry to hear about your blind. Thiefs sure can ruin a guys day. Nothing disgusts me more than some lowlife taking something that someone else worked hard for, and thinking nothing of it……

ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

Thought this was going to be a Trump post.

No, the true thieves are democrats, liberals and your messiah, obama .

ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

Sorry to hear about your loss.
    Lots of lowlife out there just waiting for any easy score.

Kent thompson
    Foreston mn

I’m trying to pretend I didn’t actually read huntindaves post…..good grief.

Very sorry to hear about your blind. Thiefs sure can ruin a guys day. Nothing disgusts me more than some lowlife taking something that someone else worked hard for, and thinking nothing of it……

. Thanks, I agree it was on private property I was planning on hunting today and taking my daughter on her first hunt tommorow am very disappointing to say the least.

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

Damn those ass holes. On private property too, sorry to hear that.

slipbob_nick
    Princeton, MN

scheisters.

what goes around comes around

Tuma
    Inactive
    Farmington, MN

What town was this in? Hopefully that low life will brag at a bar so we can help get your stuff back.

404 ERROR
    MN

Ouch, sorry to hear that. I’ve got a ground blind and chairs you’re welcome to use if you need. I do not know where my decoys went, however…PM me if interested, in south metro.

Kyhl
    Savage

That is a damn shame. It’s why we can’t have nice things.

On the other hand, did you mislabel a tag on it to say Free?
    I rarely point out things like this because, being dyslexic, I am a horrible speller but this one drives me crazy. The plural of thief is thieves. Thiefs is not a word.
    Surprisingly, this one bugs me even more than people using the word borrow incorrectly.

Kent thompson
    Foreston mn

Ouch, sorry to hear that. I’ve got a ground blind and chairs you’re welcome to use if you need. I do not know where my decoys went, however…PM me if interested, in south metro.

thank you for the generous offer, I was able to pull some equip together to get out happened in the milaca area. Wasn’t gonna let some bad egg ruin my season, thank you for all the nice comments fellas!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.