The "old guys"

• G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

Joined 13 years ago! Am now back in WI, looking to get back on the Croix…

ozzyky
    On water

Joined in 02 but haven’t offered anything of importance to the site since…..well probably never.

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

ozzy:

Used to lend a thought or two on the river trout as I remember…

Mark

ozzyky
    On water

See I forgot mark…”old guy syndrome”

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

I check in from time to time. Chappy, I still remember you giving me flack about my white legs at an Evert’s get together in 03 I believe. Was “Rooster” then. I think I was member 300 and something. I owe much of what I know about walleye fishing to the “old folks” here!

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

I am here periodically… started with a guide trip booked with James back in 1999… I was on Prostaff for a few years too… You sure did have some whiteys John! razz That GTGs we had were a blast! I had the best time when I bunked in with Bobber and Hooks (miss him frown ) I’m 74 now and still fishing and Guiding… smash although I’m looking at replacement parts soon jester

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

What ever happened to dandorn?

Looks like he checked in 1 week, 5 days ago. You could try sending him a PM.

-J.

wkw

I’ve been here since the FTR days. It’s what got me into walleye tourney fishing where I met the likes of BK, Dean Marshall, River Rat Randy, Shooter, The Banks’s,and many others. Thx IDO
    WKW

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

I remember Koldfront kraig and Deer Tracker and Lyons…A few others too…Some I don’t want to remember…Right BK? Don’t fish the river much anymore in the last 10 yrs. Boats at the lake and stays up there…

Now we see the problem sell that d-mm place and get back to where you belong,been many years since we fished together in your Crestliner and 140 Johnson aka Suzuki.

Since Dean left I have only been down to Everets probably twice good lord I miss those fun days, it was a fascinating group of fishermen. It got real interesting sitting around the campfire and tipping a few.

Still remember James would tell Dean lets have fish, Dean would jump into his boat go across from Everets about 15 minutes later come back with fish for supper.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.