The latest on Wallmart

• hl&sinker
    Inactive
    north fowl

https://youtu.be/_EO3-Jpu7isquote=1578675%5DSchmidt large mouth bottles with a bottle of Boones Farm wine. Those were scary times.[/quote]
    Boones not familiar with but those wide mouth definitely. Lets take this another direction lol the “schmidt” barrel had a unique top any others one would like to share?

Iowaboy1

remember schaffers lite? or falstaff? yuck!!!! olympia reminded me over ripe bananas,nasty for sure.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

That’s it. I refuse to shop at Walmart…until they have a really good sale.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I just read the link posted by Belletain and it said he stole something inside the store, is cashing in cans and bottles in a Wallmart considered theft if it was already on their property or did he actually steal something off the shelve. Cashing in cans and bottles could be considered theft if it was already considered their property.

I guess I would have been a great manager at the store considering I would have asked him the details and exactly what was going on, before I fired him and if this story is accurate I wouldn’t have fired him. Not everyone is going to be the perfect employee when they start because theres things to learn, especially with rules like Wallmart owning the cans in the parking lot, who would have thought, My sense is it was discarded trash and littering from litterbugs. That manager has a business to run and fireing a guy whos cleaning up the parking lot because he didn’t know one simple rule is way out of line. He simply could have been told the rules and if he had any questions in the future just ask the manager and to not do it again, simple as that. So much for graciousness and trying to find out exactly what happened before determining someones future, I guess. Wallmart has no place for my cash in their registers.

hl&sinker
    Inactive
    north fowl

That’s it. I refuse to shop at Walmart…until they have a really good sale.

Why? Because of no returnables? moon

woody-1961
    Menomonie,Wi

I just read the link posted by Belletain and it said he stole something inside the store, is cashing in cans and bottles in a Wallmart considered theft if it was already on their property or did he actually steal something off the shelve. Cashing in cans and bottles could be considered theft if it was already considered their property.

I guess I would have been a great manager at the store considering I would have asked him the details and exactly what was going on, before I fired him and if this story is accurate I wouldn’t have fired him. Not everyone is going to be the perfect employee when they start because theres things to learn, especially with rules like Wallmart owning the cans in the parking lot, who would have thought, My sense is it was discarded trash and littering from litterbugs. That manager has a business to run and fireing a guy whos cleaning up the parking lot because he didn’t know one simple rule is way out of line. He simply could have been told the rules and if he had any questions in the future just ask the manager and to not do it again, simple as that. So much for graciousness and trying to find out exactly what happened before determining someones future, I guess. Wallmart has no place for my cash in their registers.

It’s a corporate rule….. NO tolerance for theft of any kind period. Managers have to answer to higher ups all day long. There is always more to the story than the story itself. If you choose not to spend your money there because of a story..well that’s up to you.

Dave Bonjour
    Menomonie Wisc

First of all reading this,and comments from people that don’t work for Walmart,I do for over 23 years, I’m a truck driver and all I can say when somebody gets fired,management does not tell anyone the reason why,that is highly confidential,so there is way more to this,story than being told,I’m not sticking up for Walmart or person involved just going by past experience,as far far as being told to buy something next time, I don’t believe that for a second. If you want to get fired, just put something in your pocket that doesn’t belong there,I’m sure any other retailer does the same,

woody-1961
    Menomonie,Wi

First of all reading this,and comments from people that don’t work for Walmart,I do for over 23 years, I’m a truck driver and all I can say when somebody gets fired,management does not tell anyone the reason why,that is highly confidential,so there is way more to this,story than being told,I’m not sticking up for Walmart or person involved just going by past experience,as far far as being told to buy something next time, I don’t believe that for a second. If you want to get fired, just put something in your pocket that doesn’t belong there,I’m sure any other retailer does the same,

waytogo 100% Correct Dave!!

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

And that’s why I wouldn’t be a good manager at wallmart, Doing things right is too important to me.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.