The Finger is giving me the Finger!!

• Zack Shack Guy

I’ve decided to put my house on the big pond these past couple weeks, and have it located on the finger our of Randy’s Road. It’s located in 28 feet, and so far has been pretty slow. I’m thinking about moving it to Indian Point, any recommendations on depth, etc for the upcoming week? I usually head out fishing Sunday afternoon – Tuesday Morning, so am trying to set up for a night bite.
    Thanks

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

I’ve decided to put my house on the big pond these past couple weeks, and have it located on the finger our of Randy’s Road. It’s located in 28 feet, and so far has been pretty slow. I’m thinking about moving it to Indian Point, any recommendations on depth, etc for the upcoming week? I usually head out fishing Sunday afternoon – Tuesday Morning, so am trying to set up for a night bite.
    Thanks

Are you just fishing in the house?

Most the flats produce and your depth seems good. Are you marking fish? Try riding a break up and down popping holes every ten feet until you start marking them, then set up shop.

Pro tip…look at the depth portables are fishing vs wheel houses. “general” these people are scouting around and moving constantly before setting up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.