thanks to Everts and Marty Hahn…

• Mike Petersen

I was at Everts entertaining clients last Thursday and Friday…Thanks to the new ownership for the same friendly service as in the past…the staff seemed genuinely interested in helping and making sure we were taken care of…I’ve already booked for next year…
    Thanks also to our guide, Marty Hahn, who makes it look easy and effortless, even though us weekend warriors know it is NOT easy or effortless…my .02 is that hiring a guide such as Marty Hahn or Denver McKinnon is completely worth it to ramp up the fun and learning curve…
    Tight lines to all for the rest of 2016…

vger
    River Falls, WI

Mike, I couldn’t agree more. I’ve fished with Marty a couple of times and it’s money well spent. I’m hoping to be able to catch another trip with in later this month or early May. I also agree about Everts, can’t say enough good about them, this new group or the old group. Real pros.

Keep it wet and safe.

4seasonsport
    Inactive
    Red Wing, MN

Mike, thank you for staying with us. It is nice to get a pat on the back once in a while. We will continue to make improvements and look forward to seeing you on your next outing.

4seasonsport
    Inactive
    Red Wing, MN

Thank you also vger! Hope you stop in on your next outing.

Hoppsa

Marty Hahn is the man! I defiantly recommend him to anyone regardless of your skill level. You will become a better walleye angler guaranteed. It will also make your future trips more enjoyable. I can’t say enough good things about Marty.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.