Tannerite

• Edmore

Tannerite is in at the local Gander Stores. Tried some out last weekend and it is as advertised. Mix it shake it shoot it! What a great product for sighting in your rifle. I can’t use the excuse anymore that my gun isn’t sighted in. I am dead on at 150 yards! The free ear plugs you get with a 4 pack came in handy!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

It is some fun stuff!!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I didnt even know what it was until this post. I am shocked you can just buy it but then again probably no different than buying gun powder?

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

It’s some serious fun!! The youtube videos are great. Although I wouldn’t want to be the guy in Hager City that set off the alarms at the nuke plant a couple years back….

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

Yeah that guy went to the clink. Wasn’t supposed to posess firearms due to a criminal record. OOPS! Stupid hurts.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

He didn’t shoot the 50 cal. It was video taped and on Youtube.

Under a plea agreement reached with Assistant Goodhue County Attorney Chris Schrader, Childs must pay a $2,500 fine and $971 to the Goodhue County Sheriff’s Department for investigative costs.

Childs will be eligible for a stay of adjudication in the case — which could result in the convictions being wiped from his record — if he follows probationary terms and any sentencing conditions.

I’ve only witnessed 7 pounds being shot and it will blow a full size semi truck wheel and tire over 20 feet in the air.

Totally awesome stuff!

Dustin Stewart’s quote is my favorite:

“With all the hassle, why do I have a feeling I’m going to be disappointed in this.”

(We wanted to get 3 pounds far enough away from us.)

The gun went off and the next quote was….”HOLY F*** THAT WAS AWESOME!!”

One word of caution. If you think it’s far enough away from you…move it back another 100 yards and for god’s sake do not shoot it on a cement sidewalk, drive way or umm launch ramp!!.

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Quote:

I’ve only witnessed 7 pounds being shot and it will blow a full size semi truck wheel and tire over 20 feet in the air.

My dad still asks to watch the video now and again. The last time we talked about it, I was telling my brother, “That semi-tire went 20 feet in the air!” Old man finished his beer, let out a sigh and said, “some say 25.”

Awesome!

Joel

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.