New Gun Shop in Becker

• wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

That’s pretty strange. Did you try to do a soft reset yet?

clarence_chapman
    Hastings, MN Lake Isabel activist

Nope
    Cant remember how to do it?

Castaway
    Otsego,MN

This is off of the lowrance website for soft reset

1. Turn unit OFF
    2. Press and hold the PAGES key
    3. Press and hold the PWR key
    4. Release both buttons when the unit powers up to the alarm box

clarence_chapman

Thanks
    I’ll go give it a try

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

Clarence,

You could also try resetting to the factory default settings in your menu too.

Mike

clarence_chapman

Ok
    Did all those things.
    I got it back…several times.
    Seems like when I start playing with the map sonar split screen at some point I loose the split. Was kind of strange at one point while playing with the split screen settings I looked to see if the drop down box still had it in the list. It didnt but there i am looking at that screen.
    It wasn’t until I actually sellected another map that I actually lost the map. I left it as is for now and did all the settings on the full maps.
    WOOOOOW There goes the grill sliding across the deck. Man how would like to be fishing in this wind!!!!
    So anyways it works but not sure it is right or if it is something i am hitting. I found in the menu’s how to not see functions or features. But I haven’t touched them.
    Thanks for the advise.
    If you have any other ideas i would welcome them.

tstatz
    wis

Try the lomrance.com/ SIMULATOR.It answers a loy of questions without using your machine.GOOD LUCK!

igotone

Quote:

Try the lomrance.com/ SIMULATOR.It answers a loy of questions without using your machine.GOOD LUCK!

That is Emulators

This is a great way 2 use your unit while seating in the house with a cup of

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Is it running software version 1.9 that came out in

December/07?

I couldn’t find a 503 but I found a 502 on the list of
    updates.

Eagle Updates Link

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

There is a new gun shop in Becker . Just across from the pizza place. It’s called Element Arms. I has been opened by a Dustin Emholts one of the DPMS’ old salesmen, and two of there old employee’s. Great shop. Lot’s of AR stuff. Rifles are on the way being they FFL just went through. Huge selection so far. They have a wall with just fully build uppers for AR’s. After the rifles show they will have over 2,200 rifles of all flavors there Heres the info.

The address is

14083 Bank St.

Suite 1.

Becker MN 5308

763-262-3055

Take Hwy10 west to Becker hang a right on Co. Rd. 23 (Shell Gas Station) then first right on Bank St. to building that currently say’s “tanning, video”. it’s the door on the right. Java Me Kraze is in the next building over for a good reference point or if you like really good coffee or need a good deli sandwich.

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

Just a quick pic of the one wall for you AR guys.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Holy &^#6. I am bummed because up until last year I traveled through Becker reguarly for many years. Now I have to make a special trip. Hey, I can take my wife and stop at Furniture World!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.