Franchi Guns?

• timmy

I find myself in the position of having received the green light on looking for a new shotgun. I am interested in picking up a new o/u 20ga which will be dedicated to grouse, woodcock, and the occasional early season/gamefarm pheasant trip.

I have been looking at Franchi Renaissance guns and they seem like a decent gun, but I know nothing of them.

Do any of you guys have any experience and opinions, good or bad, of the Franchi line of guns? I see they are a Benelli company, and are an Italian import. I would prefer to buy an American made Ruger Red Label, but the 20 ga does not impress me much, and is about $400 more than the Franchi. I have shot a 12ga Ruger Red Label for the last 13 yrs, but would like to carry a little lighter gun when chasing the new hound through the alders.

T

big_g
    Isle, MN

Brother in law won a Franchi at a DU event, he likes it. If I could throw one out there, check out this CZ. I have one in 12 gauge, OMG it is beautiful and almost aims itself

CZ Over Under

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

My dad has had his Franchi for 10 years now. He’s got the semi-auto 12. He loves it!!

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

I have a Franchi very fast , a great gun

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.