Tablet to organize trail cam picks?

• muskeye
    Duluth, Mn

Does anyone have suggestions on a tablet for organizing trail cameras? I’ve just been using my PC at work and an old lap top, but would like something a bit more portable. I already have a USB to SD reader, most tablets I’ve seen don’t have SD card slots. My last 3 phones have all been Android, but would be open to apple or Microsoft products too. Also, along with a tablet, are their any apps you use to organize pictures? Thanks.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

No suggestions for tablets but I have been using http://www.deerlab.com for 2 years now and is a great way to organize, track and pattern deer it is an awesome tool, check it out you will not be sorry.

Protourbaits1

I’ve been using my wife’s Surface Pro 2 for my pictures this year. It has a desktop version so I’m able to create folders to put my pictures in. I’ve been bringing it in the woods with me this summer to check cameras, and it’s pretty convenient.

Hoyt4
    NULL

I started to use my tablet this spring turkey hunting. Works great in down load to my tablet and put in a folder then organize from there. Small enough to fit in my pack or pocket turkey hunting. You do need to get a card reader to down load but I got mine for $5 at best buy. It takes micro and standard SD.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.